9 Bible Verses For You To Trust Gods Plan

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

32

It's a new year, it's time to trust the Lord, that his plans are for us to prosper and live a great life with amazing people.

God Never Changes, He Remains The Faithful Friend You Need

Hebrews 13:8

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

God Is All Powerful

Jeremiah 32:17

Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.

God Is All Knowing, He Knows What He Is Doing, Just Trust Him

Psalms 147:5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power;
his understanding has no limit.

He Is Always With You, He Will Never Abandon You In Good Or Bad Times

Psalms 139:7-10

Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.

God Is Wise

Romans 11:33

Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and[i] knowledge of God!
How unsearchable his judgments,
and his paths beyond tracing out!

God Is Faithful

Psalms 119:90

Your faithfulness continues through all generations;
you established the earth, and it endures.

God Is Good, All The Time He Is More Than Good

Psalms 34:8

Taste and see that the Lord is good;
blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.

He Is Love

1 John 4:7-8

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

God Is Merciful

Romans 9:15-16

For he says to Moses,

"I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion."[a]

It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God's mercy.