20 Songs You Probably Haven't Heard, But You Should

My twenty favorite songs by upcoming artists.

766
Ashley Fisher

It doesn't matter if I'm walking to class, working out, doing homework, or hanging out with friends, I am always listening to music. Whenever I have free time, I will look through my friend's playlists on Apple Music or the ones Apple recommends for me. My music taste ranges from Pop, Alternative, Rock, Country, R&B, Rap, and even a little Electronic. Trust me, there is at least one song on this list that you will love.

Coming Home - Juke of June

@jukeofjune

If you love Harry Styles, I'm begging you to give this song a listen.

The Subway Song - Delacey 

@delacey

This song is one that you will love if you're going through a break up. I know I did.

woman on the hills - Isaac Dunbar

@isaacdunbar

This song is so upbeat but also has a great message within the lyrics. Just trust me.

May I Ask - Luke Chiang

@lukechiang

If you're ever thinking about sending your ex that infamous 'I miss you' text, give this a listen.

Drive Away - The Brummies

@thebrummies

Did you ever think Kacey Musgraves would feature in a song with a rock band? Well she did. Give it a listen, you won't regret it.

hungover sunday - Christian French

@christianfrench

Want a song that describes that feeling of the morning after a crazy night out? This is it.

Adore - Jon Vinyl

@jon.vinyl

This song perfectly describes that feeling you get when you meet someone and start falling for them.

Mean It - Lauv & LANY

@lauvsongs

This song perfectly describes that feeling when you are all in for someone and yet have no idea where you stand with them. Think I'm wrong? Give it a listen and decide for yourself.

Live Forever - Mike Mains & The Branches

@mikemainsmusic

This song gives you that same nostalgic feeling you get when listening to Tongue Tied By Grouplove. This is the perfect summer song you'll want to blast while driving with the windows down and the sun beating on your skin.

24 / 7 / 365 - Surfaces

@surfacesmusic

If you haven't heard of Surfaces, you need to. 24 / 7 / 365 is one of my personal favorites but all of their music gives you that feeling as if you're somewhere on a beach along with lyrics that just hit right at home.

Notice - JGRREY

@jgrrey

Do you like Billie Eilish? Well JGRREY opened for six shows from Billie's last world tour When We Fall Asleep. This song is a perfect mix of R&B and Soul. If you're going through a relationship right now and feel like you're getting played? Then trust me, this is the song for you.

Glitter - BENEE

@beneemusic

I know most of you have heard her song Supalonely on Tik Tok at least once. If you think you haven't, look it up. If you like that song then give this one a try and look at the rest of her music. You won't be disappointed.

Normal - Sasha Sloan

@sadgirlsloan

Sometimes in college we use parties to forget the problems we are dealing with. If you can relate to that, this is the perfect song for you.

Summer - Chloe Lilac

@chloelilac

This is the perfect song to listen to if you're missing that summer feeling of staying out all night with your friends.

Sunlight - Lydia

@lydiamusic

If you like Rock with a hint of Alternative, please listen to this.

Heartbreaker - New Parlor

@newparlorband

This is an upbeat Alternative song from a band that comes straight out of Nashville. You'll wanna give this song a try.

you were good to me - Jeremy Zucker & Chelsea Cutler

@jeremyzucker

These two solo artist collaborated to create this amazing song and an EP along with it. If you're going through a break up, this pop song is something you will want to listen to.

21 - Gracie Abrams

@gracieabrams

I have no idea how I came across this song but it is one of my current favorites. It is a Pop song that says everything you feel while going through a heartbreak.

When I'm Down - Whethan & Oliver Tree

@olivertree

Despite the title, you cannot be sad when listening to this song. This is one of my favorite songs to blast and sing along to with my friends.

Roses - George Taylor

@iamgeorgetaylor

Personally, I am not a huge fan of rock music but this song is one of my recent favorites. If you love rock or you're interested in it, give his song a try.