10 Feel Good Songs To Spice Up Your Summer ~She-Ro Style~

10 Female empowering songs to remind you how bad you are and that you can only get there by helping out other women.

32

Have you ever had a day where you feel good, but not great and you just want to jam out to a great playlist? Here's an empowering playlist to remind you that together we can rise up while also pointing out that you can do it yourself too. With or without an ally, you are powerful.

1. Sorry - Beyonce

www.billboard.com

There's no one like Queen Bey to remind you that you don't need a man in your life to be successful while pointing out the sexism in the credit a man gets for a woman's job. She was, is, and will always be sorry, not sorry. Learn from her, and rise up.

2. Independent Woman - Destiny's Child

imgix.bustle.com

There's no way a man can buy your love when you buy your own things, and Destiny's Child made that very clear with their song. When you're getting ready for your next date, bop along to this song and remember that you are the only person you can always depend on.

3. Girl - Donna Missal

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByQdyfPDYjR/

Donna Missal is a godsend. She is here to remind you that no matter how you look, you belong. This song shows that and more. By opening herself up to vulnerabilities, she shows that pitting women against each other will not help anyone be any better than the rest.

4. I will Survive - Gloria Gaynor

live.staticflickr.com

Sometimes, you go through some experiences that make you feel like it's the end of the world. Gloria Gaynor is here to say that is not the case! Listen to this female anthem every once in a while to remind yourself of your potential!

5. Needed Me - Rihanna

i.ytimg.com

Here comes Rih Rih to remind everyone you've been with that you are a badass woman who ultimately makes the lives of those you touch better. You know it, they know it, and Rihanna knows it.

6. Thank U, Next - Ariana Grande

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqdHsehg60g/

Literally, nobody but you is worth your time. Everybody else has to work for you, because you are amazing. So next time someone wants to think they're better than you, channel your inner Ari and say Thank U, Next.

7. Fighter - Christina Aguilera

thatgrapejuice.net

There's nothing like telling the person who tried to drag you down that their attempts failed and as a result you grew. Christina found an even better way of saying it, let's make it a hit song. And that's what she did.

8. New Rules - Dua Lipa

www.billboard.com

Do. Not. Go. Back. To. The. Person. Who. Keeps. Hurting. You. That's the gist of this song, but it has a good beat and if you want to pretend you're making your own music video, you can do so with this song!

9. Survivor - Destiny's Child

www.researchgate.net

Here's another break up anthem! Your girl, Queen Bey has made quite the case in her point of women not needing anyone to make them better.

10. Truth Hurts - Lizzo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzPgsAAhgd3/

You knew I had to bring this one up. With its reintroduction in Netflix's Someone Great, "Truth Hurts" has become an anthem for women taking back their power. So instead of crying over rom-coms (or deaths in The Flash), listen to this song and remember that you're 100% that bitch.

From Your Site Articles