Donald Trump Is Not What's Wrong With America

America has many internal networks leading to the divide of the people that Donald Trump is not responsible for.

1755
CNN

Donald Trump and his family have faced adversity since early 2016 when Trump announced his run for President. A successful businessman who has managed to get out of financial problems for his businesses multiple times suddenly had every one of his failures publicized and scrutinized by those who opposed his campaign.

When Trump defeated Hillary Clinton in the November election, those who opposed him began to grow extremely absurd in their "resistance" efforts. Flags, T-shirts, bumper stickers, and other paraphernalia openly refuting the President of the United States were acceptable thanks to the First Amendment, but many supporters of Trump viewed this as an act of defiance and "sore-loseredness."

Several major news networks who had been shoveling manure on Trump and his campaign all the while slandering him and his family showed no signs of letting up on their abuse. It seems everything to date that goes wrong, whether it be Charlottesville, Hurricane Harvey, or any other major event that did not directly involve Trump have somehow been his fault. This is absolutely ridiculous. Not only is the President incapable of controlling the weather, but he is also incapable of dictating where the storm goes.

The divide in America is not Trump's doing. Plain and simple. The people have created the divide and they are using Donald Trump as the scapegoat for the issues they have created. Not only are the people causing the divide in America, but the media has become obviously biased as well as social networks such as Google, Twitter, and Facebook.

Facebook has repeatedly been exposed for deleting or blocking conservative opinions while glamorizing liberal viewpoints. Google shows the left wing results and may all but hide or delete the right wing search results to further control the American people attempting to perform political research. Twitter has been deactivating certain accounts such as "The Activist Mommy" among others and such blatant bias does not go unnoticed.

Another issue with America is the education system. The education system preaches freedom of speech is not as important of political correctness and such a stance can be likened to the control of the people in George Orwell's book 1984.

The dumbing down of the English language eliminates words that may be deemed offensive to some and acceptable to others and can destroy the ultimate meaning of free speech. Destruction of free speech means destruction of liberty.

What Americans need to realize is the fact that the problems in the nation today are not Trump's doing. The problems with the nation stem from an inability to respect and acknowledge differences. This is seen every single day. In the news, reporters are always wanting to demonize or vilify someone rather than give hard facts.

On social media, people are far too easily offended to be deemed rational human beings. In public, hype and tension played up by the media and social networking lead to acts of hatred and violence. Granted, there are hate groups out there, but they can only be defeated if Americans of all walks of life stand together.

Logic and reason lies within those who stand together. And with those who stand together, they are strong enough to destroy the wrongs in society today. America must be willing to put differences aside and respect one another, even if they do not agree with the decisions of another. It is perfectly fine to not agree with someone's life choices, but it is not fine to belittle or antagonize them.