The best dogs of the Internet
Nature Animals

The 6 Best Dogs Of Instagram

Why follow celebrities when you could follow dogs?

203
The 6 Best Dogs Of Instagram
the golden ratio on facebook

I think I follow more dogs than people on Instagram. Humans are cool and all, but dogs are my weakness. I have a puppy of my own and there are few things I love more than dogs. There are so many good dog accounts to follow on Instagram, but I can't recommend all of them in one article.

Below are 6 of my favorite dog accounts on Instagram!

1. Atlas

everythingatlas

This floofy boy is one of the best boys around. He is a beautiful Samoyed who posts often. Throwback photos to his puppy days will melt your heart for sure.

2. The Golden Ratio Girls

thegoldenratio4

Five good girls on one account! The woman who owns these dogs is fantastic, she posts on Instagram and Snapchat all the time. Their names are Jasmine, Venkman, Maggie, Hopper, and Queso. They're all good girls who love carrots.

3. Moose

boyfriendmoose

Not only is Moose a very cute good boy, his owner also owns a fox! Juniper the Fox is wonderful, and she has a "boyfriend" moose who I love. Both of them are adorable and you should follow both accounts.

4. Sporty

sporty_thedog

Sporty is a next tier good boy, he takes himself for walks! He is such a good boy, even when given freedom in busy downtown areas. He loves walks and pets and being happy.

5. Bunsen

bunsenberner.bmd

Bunsen is a Canadian boy! So you know he must be a nice boy. He spends most of his time outside exploring. His tongue is usually out and he likes to go to school and help with test anxiety.

6. Ziggy

lil.zigg

Ziggy is an adorable golden retriever. She is a happy girl who isn't even one year old yet! She lives in San Fran and puts smiles on faces with her mismatched eyes.

If you're a dog lover like me, I hope you follow every good boy or girl you find on Instagram. Scrolling through my feed and watching puppies pop up is a real mood booster. I can get through even the hardest semester with enough dog pics. Follow these accounts above if you need more puppers in your life!