The Best Dog Breed For Your Zodiac Sign To Own

What Dog Breed You Should Own, According To Your Zodiac Sign

Believe it or not, there's a breed for everyone.

45

They say humans and their dogs tend to look alike, so why not act alike as well?

Aries - German Shepherd

Just like a German Shepherd, an Aries is independent and assertive. You are so brave, just as this breed is. You are a natural-born leader, they aren't known as police dogs for nothing. You are so loyal, just as this breed would be to you in return.

Taurus - Golden Retriever

Much like a golden, you are reliable. You are warmhearted and loving. Both you and a golden retriever consist in the quality of being down to earth. You are so affectionate and loving, just as this breed is. A golden retriever would fit in with you perfectly.

Gemini - Jack Russell Terrier

Just as a Jack Russell, as a Gemini you are spunky, stubborn, and energetic. You can also be very mischievous, just as a Jack Russell can be. Both you and this breed have qualities of being smart and sociable. The sign of the twins is a perfect name because you and a Jack Russell are twins.

Cancer - Pug

Both Cancers and pugs are very known for being sensitive, loving, and relaxed. You both enjoy nothing more than to be in the comforts of your own home. Just like a pug, you enjoy spending time with loved ones and being cuddled and shown love for. Lucky for you Cancer, what's better to cuddle at home than a cute little pug?

Leo - Rottweiler

Just like a Leo, a rottweiler has the qualities of being dominating and natural born leaders. Both the sign and the breed are fiercely loyal and protective towards their loved ones. This isn't to say that underneath their hard exterior, on the inside both the sign and the breed are very sweet and loving.

Virgo - Chow Chow

Much like a chow chow, a Virgo is very reserved, calm and collected. You both love to please people in whatever way you can. Both the sign and the breed value alone time in order to thrive. You're both very reserved with strangers, but once you get to know someone, you're very loving and loyal. A chow chow is an amazing fit with a Virgo.

Libra - Greyhound

https://picjumbo.com/little-greyhound/

Both Libras and greyhounds have an unmatched sense of adventure. Being athletic is another thing you both have in common. You're both extremely kind and friendly. Both the sign and the breed thrive better when around others. But just because you both have a wide sense of adventure, does not mean you don't enjoy getting rest. This dog breed would be the perfect companion for a Libra.

Scorpio - Pit Bull

Just like a pit bull, a Scorpio is very self-reliant and powerful. They both have a toughness about them. You're intimidating at first, but once someone gets to know you, they see your compassionate side. You are very wise and love to be bold. Once you bond with each other, you're going to be protective over one another, which is why this is the perfect breed for Scorpios.

Sagittarius - Australian Shepherd

Both a Sagittarius and an Australian Shepherds are curious, adventurous and intelligent. You both are open-minded and love discovering new things. Both the sign and the breed have an unmatched sense of determination. You both will get bored if you are not stimulated enough, which is why this breed is a match made in heaven for a Sagittarius.

Capricorn - Bulldog

At first glance, both the Capricorn and a bulldog may appear grumpy. Once you see what's underneath, you see that they are just hard workers. Both being very loyal and stubborn. A bulldog and a Capricorn are both lifelong friends and an amazing companion to have, which is why they are perfect for each other.

Aquarius - Cocker Spaniel

A cocker spaniel and an Aquarius share their quality of having a big personality. You're admired by others for being so graceful and gentle. You can both at times be very full of energy. Both the breed and the sign have some times of stubbornness, but they both overcome this with their sensitive side.

Pisces - Chihuahua

Both the breed and the sign can not function whilst alone. They really enjoy being surrounded by others. You have a deep sensitivity. You never hesitate to show others how much they mean to you. Both a Pisces and a Chihuahua are very misunderstood. You both share in your courageous attitude in life.