Do NOT Stand With Her
Politics

Do NOT Stand With Her

The truth behind Hillary Clinton

5
Do NOT Stand With Her
New York News and Politics

As most of us have noticed on the news, Facebook, Twitter, or any social media website; Hillary Clinton has been investigated by the FBI for her use of a private email server. The server contained 30,000 deleted, or rather destroyed, emails that may have potentially been a threat to our country. However, Clinton did not inform anyone of the information she received, and she did a pretty good job covering her tracks.

Stand with Her is the slogan I keep seeing floating around social media, and it makes me wonder why any person who lives in the United States of America would want to stand side by side with a criminal. She has, with no doubt in my mind, lied to our country. She has manipulated her stories to come out untouched and innocent. She has become invincible through our own justice system. If she can lie to our country now, what makes anyone think she should be trusted as a President? It baffles me that some people are honestly standing hand in hand with her. Meanwhile, President Obama is standing hand and hand with her, and Clinton is taking every ounce of support she can get from the Obama Administration to help cover up that she is in fact an evil person.

So please do not “Stand with Her.” Stand up against her. America show Clinton that she is not invincible, that even the political nonsense cannot save her, she will not run our country, she will not ruin our country, and she cannot get what she wants. She is not trusted, and will certainly use her persuasive and manipulative powers to try to win over anyone she can, but we are smarter-stronger than her. Take a second out of your day to look up all of the allegations against Clinton, and tell me then would you Stand with Her?