10 Reasons Why You Should Follow DJ Khaled On Snapchat

54

Everybody needs a little motivation from time to time. If you're familiar with rap producer DJ Khaled, he has taken Snapchat over with his motivational speeches, or as he likes to call it: "Cloth Talk." DJ Khaled has personally inspired me be to change myself and not to be to be average; but to be great. If you're not already following him on Snapchat, then let me change your mindset with these profound reasons.

1. I changed a lot!

Change yourself for the better—whether it's losing weight or studying harder—so you can become more successful.

2. Separate yourself from the "they" (haters).

"They don't want to see you win, so we're going to win......more" - DJ Khaled. Separate yourself from negative people and surround yourself with good vibes and people that are going to cheer you on even when you feel like can't go any further. For me personally, my least favorite shape is square because I keep them squares out my circle.

3. Using good hygiene.

Take pride in your appearance! You never know who you're going to run into, it may be your next boss, girlfriend/boyfriend, etc. Only you can choose your path, and I chose squeaky clean.

4. Don't ever play yourself.

Always shoot the shot, don't ever play yourself. It's just you and the rim. Granted, your field goal percentage may be low but grab the rebound and shoot again until you make it. #NoL'sfor2016

5. The most supportive millionaire on your social media.

If I haven't convinced you yet, then this sure will. What celebrity you know is motivating average people on social media on a daily basis without it sounding scripted? I don't see Kanye West or Taylor Swift motivating people to be great and to follow their dreams.

6. Use Dove deodorant!

Major key alert! Use Dove deodorant if you want become more successful and win more, then throw all that other garbage out because you're playing yourself. Thanks Khaled, I've been a fool and smelling like trash all these years!

7. Don't just settle for one—get another one.

Watching DJ Khaled snaps has got me wanting more in life now. If I get kissed, I say "another one." When I take a shot with my frat brothers, I say "another one." And when I'm at the commons and the cook skimps me on some food, I look them dead in their eyes and say "another one!"

8. Don't use cologne, only cocoa butter.

Guys, If you want to get the girl of your dreams, then stop messing with Polo Blue or whatever asthmatic crap you spray all over yourself and use cocoa butter. I when I go to the bars or the parties at my frat house, girls say "Devin, you smell good—what cologne you have on?" My reply is "I don't wear cologne, I took the smooth approach and wore cocoa butter."

9. DJ Khaled's keys to success:

Ever since I adapted to using DJ Khaled keys to success, I'm a changed man. Here are the keys to success:

1. Cocoa Butter

2. Dove deodaront

3. Vitamin C

4. Water

5. Keep your face clean

6. Drink apple Ciroc

10. Live like a celebrity every day.

If you want to feel like a celebrity and get backstage passes to concerts or take unexpected jet ski trips to Miami Heat's star player Dwayne Wade's house, then follow DJ Khaled on Snapchat. You will feel like you're actually hanging out with Khaled and his friends. Or you might just get lost at sea because "they" don't want you to find your way home.