15 Disney Songs That Capture The Spirit Of Quarantine

No one understands being trapped inside as much as Rapunzel.

479

Disneyland and Disney World are closed until further notice due to the coronavirus pandemic, but that doesn't mean you can't have a little Disney magic in your life. These 15 Disney songs perfectly relate to our thoughts and feelings in quarantine.

1. "A Whole New World" from Aladdin

YouTube www.youtube.com

Now that we are all in quarantine, it is like we have been introduced to a whole new world.

2. "When Will My Life Begin?" from Tangled

Tangled - When Will My Life Begin - Mandy Moore www.youtube.com

Being trapped in quarantine has made us all ask ourselves this question several times.

3. "I've Got A Dream" from Tangled

We are all dreaming about the end of this pandemic.

4. "In My Own Little Corner" from Cinderella

In My Own Little Corner - Cinderella the Musical [OBC] www.youtube.com

We are all trying to find our own corners in our homes to keep to ourselves.

5. "For The First Time In Forever" from Frozen

For the First Time in Forever - Frozen HD 1080p www.youtube.com

This is how we will feel upon escaping the quarantined life!

6. "It's A Small World After All"

This pandemic has brought everyone's attention to how small the world is.

7. "How Far I'll Go" from Moana

Auli'i Cravalho - How Far I'll Go www.youtube.com

I feel like this could be seen in a few different ways, but it makes me think of when I go on my daily walk and could just keep on walking.

8. "Part Of Your World" from The Little Mermaid

Jodi Benson - Part of Your World (Official Video From "The Little Mermaid") www.youtube.com

We can all relate to Ariel on this one! Dreaming of being out in the real world, full of people, dancing, and life.

9. "Into The Unknown" from Frozen II

Idina Menzel, AURORA - Into the Unknown (From "Frozen 2") www.youtube.com

The vast majority of us have never experienced anything like this pandemic and quarantine before. We really have entered the unknown.

10. "Magical House Cleaning" from Sleeping Beauty

(HD) Sleeping Beauty Soundtrack - Magical House Cleaning/Blue Or Pink www.youtube.com

My room has never looked so magnificent! I went through all my college stuff and home stuff, moved furniture, and completely reorganized, and my soul feels cleansed.

11. "Be Prepared" from The Lion King

The Lion King: Be Prepared | Sing-A-Long | Disney www.youtube.com

I hope you have enough toilet paper.

12. "Hakuna Matata" from The Lion King

Despite the terrors, travesties, and everything that is unknown, it is still important to keep a positive attitude.

13. "Almost There" from The Princess and the Frog

Princess and the Frog | Almost There | Disney Sing-Along www.youtube.com

We must remind ourselves each day that we are one day closer to the end of all this madness.

14. "Much Needed Advice" from Coco

Coco - Much Needed Advice HD www.youtube.com

Do what makes you happy while feeling trapped in this difficult time. Follow your heart!

15. "When Can I See You Again" from Wreck It Ralph

Owl City - When Can I See You Again? (From Wreck it Ralph) (Official Music Video) www.youtube.com

The question we are all asking our friends and distant family members. Appreciate the value of a phone call and the power of technology today.

Like Rapunzel, someday we'll be free and have our days in the sun!