Disney Sequels

Now That We’ve Got ‘Incredibles 2’ We Need These 9 Disney Sequels

Time to wish upon a star.

68
disney

"Incredibles 2" came out a few months ago in theaters and was amazing. With nostalgia on the rise, these Disney movies deserve a sequel.

1. "Treasure Planet"

I don't know about you, but I had a crush on Jim as a kid. Plus it would be awesome to see more of the world he lives in.

2. "Wall-E"

The ending of "Wall-E" was perfect, but I would love to know how Earth is doing now (because we are kind of heading this way).

3. "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"

I bet you did not know Disney had a hand in this one. I would love to see what they could do now with the technology of today.

4. "Oliver & Company"

This movie had some of the best music I have ever heard. I would love to see what Oliver got into next.

5. "Inside Out"

Can we get "Inside Out" college edition? Pretty please?

6. "James and the Giant Peach"

We left off on Jame's ninth birthday. How did his life with bugs actually go in the city?

7. "A Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy"

There was more than one book you know, and the universe is a vast place to explore. Also, I never related more to artificial intelligence before.

8. "Sky High"

This movie was the GOAT. We deserve a sequel.

9. "Meet the Robinsons"

We've seen him as a child, and have seen him as an adult. But how exactly did he get to where he is at? I want to know that in-between time.

Not every Disney movie needs/deserves a sequel, but there are some I would love to see as they expand the movie's world.