5 Cool Facts About Disney Plus

5 Cool Facts About Disney Plus

Disney's new streaming service is here.

1930
5 Cool Facts About Disney Plus

This Tuesday Disney successfully launched Disney Plus, a brand new streaming service that seems to be bursting with promise.

Here are a few things that you should keep in mind when thinking about buying.

It's less money per month than Netflix

upload.wikimedia.org

As of writing this, the Netflix standard streaming package Costs $12.99 per month. That's around $6 less than Disney's $6.99 per month price tag.

Disney Plus houses all of the new Star Wars and Marvel content

upload.wikimedia.org

From brand new shows like The Madalorian, to your favorite Avengers movies, Disney Plus has your Star Wars and Marvel fix.

It has classic Disney Channel shows and movies

High School Musical? Check. Wizards of Waverly Place? Check. Suite Life on Deck? Check. All of these classics and more are on Disney Plus.

If Verizon is your service provider you get a free year

upload.wikimedia.org

Yep, that's right. If you have Verizon, you get a whole year of Disney Plus for free.

The new Kenobi series 

Ewan McGregor is back as Obi Wan in the new Kenobi series that is coming to Disney Plus. This alone should be reason enough to sign up!

Any of this sound good to you? If it does, try Disney plus free for a week now.

Happy streaming!