How To Survive Going To Disney On A Diet

When you wish upon a dole whip.

185
Unsplash

"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep" is a tune that unites people just as the national anthem does. If you've ever watched a Disney movie, gone on one of their infamous cruises or visited the parks, you'll be overcome by a sense of wonder that wafts merrily over you.

At Disney, many people revert to childhood in some ways and for a good handful that means eating whatever you want, whenever you want.

An avid Disney lover myself, I too find myself reaching for salty snacks and creamy concoctions while in the parks. This trip to Disney, however, was a little bit different. For the pas few months, I've been sticking to a low carb diet. It's not that I don't eat carbs, but I am just mindful of how much I am consuming. I've lost a considerable amount of weight and didn't want to slack off completely while on vacation. So, I've found a few ways to prevent packing on the pounds but still be able to enjoy your favorite Disney treats:

1. Invest in a fit bit.

2. Drink water instead of soda. It's better for you and you will save money.

3. Indulge a little!

4. Eat in moderation. It's okay to be less strict with your diet but don't go crazy.

5. Enjoy! You're in Disney. Eat a dole whip. Try the grey stuff (it's delicious).

You deserve to enjoy yourself!