12 Reasons Why Magic Kingdom Is The Best Park At Walt Disney World

12 Reasons Why Magic Kingdom Is The Best Park At Disney World

I have visited all four parks many times, and Magic Kingdom without a doubt the best park.

166
disney castle walt disney
Walt Disney World has always been in my life. I started going when I was probably one year old! It's just a family go-to when it comes to vacations. There's just so much to explore. I honestly have not done every single thing to do! I have never gone into the Enchanted Tiki Room at Magic Kingdom. There are tons of different restaurants I have yet to explore.
It's crazy how huge the entire resort has become! Magic Kingdom has just become so special to me because I love it so much and it always feels like home. I've visited all the Walt Disney World parks many times. But I think that Magic Kingdom is the best and here's why.

It Has The Most Rides

I have to say that I am a ride fanatic when it comes to Disney World. I know for a fact that Magic Kingdom has the most rides, reigning at around 25 rides, and that does not include the shows! The other parks have less than 12!

The Food

Disney food is simply that. DISNEY food. It's great! However, I believe that the best restaurants are in Magic Kingdom. They are character themed! Be Our Guest, the restaurant in the photo below. I personally have not visited but it's on my bucket list! Not to mention, the food is also themed like the movies they are based off!

The Treats

personal photo

Every park carries special treats, but mostly Mickey ice cream bars. Magic Kingdom carries my personal favorite, the orange/vanilla swirl! They only carry it in Magic Kingdom. Now they even sell themed ice cream cones. My friend loves Rapunzel and she got a purple cone, with yellow ice cream that was decorated with flowers, to make it look like Rapunzel from Tangled!

The Shops

Mainstreet USA carries a HUGE emporium and an adorable candy shop. There is also a big top circus tent store by Dumbo. Whenever we go, we always stop by the little Christmas shop to pick up an ornament for the year.

The Most Characters

personal photo

I recently visited Animal Kingdom and the only characters I actually saw were Dug and Russell. I was disappointed because I love meeting characters! Magic Kingdom is definitely based on different Disney characters! If you are into meeting a lot of characters, Magic Kingdom is for you!

Where you'll feel the most magic

I remember going to Magic Kingdom on a surprise trip was I was about 9 years old. My mom and I hopped in line for Peter Pan's Flight. It was a good hour and a half wait. A man pulled us both out of line. He named me the "honorary lost girl". So we got to skip the whole line! It was the coolest thing ever!

He gave me a certificate and everything! I thought I was so special. That Disney Cast Member made me feel like a star! I'll never forget that moment. Disney Cast Members will sometimes do special things like that for you. My aunt told me that one time when she ordered a popcorn and a drink, and the cast member gave her an extra drink!

The Biggest Park

I was told that Magic Kingdom's parking lot is the size of the entire Disneyland in California! Magic Kingdom was the first park and it just makes sense with all of it's rides and magic that it is the biggest park.

There are more than enough things to do in one day

personal photo

Magic Kingdom usually stays open until midnight. Which is crazy! You want to do absolutely everything and it's pretty much impossible in one day. There are way too many things to do. Sometimes we plan on just riding everything, and sometimes we decide to take it slow and do whatever we want! We actually sat in front of the castle for a good hour to hold our spot to watch this castle show which is called "Wishes".

There is something for the entire family

personal photo

Now I love rides and meeting characters, but I LOVE taking pictures! This wall is called the "Purple Wall," and is actually famous on Instagram. Some kids might love the "kiddy rides", and dad might want to go watch a show! Who knows? You'll have to explore for yourself and find out!

The Shows

There are so many shows at Magic Kingdom! From the parades to the Country Bear Jamboree! I saw the Electrical Parade so many times it was definitely my favorite before they quit running it.

Mainstreet, USA

Ahh, Mainstreet. The first sight you see when you enter the Magic Kingdom. It's so nostalgic to me! The sights the smells, everything! And the best view is the castle at the end of the street.

The Castle

Magic Guides

And last but not least, Cinderella's castle. The most iconic sight at Walt Disney World. Every park has an iconic piece that are all located at the center of each park. At Animal Kingdom, there is the Tree of Life. Epcot has the huge ball. And Hollywood Studios has the Chinese Theatre! But personally, the castle is my favorite. Whenever I go and walk down Mainstreet and see the castle, I know that I am home.