If you're anything like me and know way too much about Disney or just love it, you'll know that the holidays in Disney tend to be a little different then in other places.
1. It's late August and Fall decorations begin to enter the parks.
It's only late August and it is still in the 90s in Florida but everyone is excited because all of the Fall decorations are entering the park and Halloween parties are about to start!
2. Don't worry. It's October now, Fall is actually starting.
It's finally Fall, which means all of the country is excited for PSL at Starbucks. While everyone at Disney has already been enjoying all the Fall food and drink specials for weeks now.
3. It's not even October 31st and it feels like Disney has been celebrating Halloween for 3 years now.
Halloween and Fall have been celebrated in Disney for so long. We aren't sure if we missed it or if it has even happened at all yet.
4. It's October 31st, which means it's finally Halloween for real this time.
We finally made it to Halloween after celebrating it for almost 2 months! Yay, good job Disney!
5. November 1st can only mean one thing. Christmas is starting now.
It's officially Christmas in Disney! Now we get to celebrate Christmas for the next 2 months! Hold on to your Santa hats everyone.
6. If you're wondering, Thanksgiving is the forgotten Holiday.
No Thanksgiving celebrations in Disney! Just Halloween and Christmas, sorry to all of the Thanksgiving lovers out there.
If you're anything like me and love Disney, the holidays tend to be a little different there. Disney does Halloween and Christmas right every year, but sometimes we just want to celebrate those holidays one day out of the year instead of 2 months each.