A Disney Channel Original Movie Marathon Is Happening

We've all said it-- the new era of Disney Channel is a complete drag and utter disappointment. That's just the unfortunate truth. The new generation of Disney Channel viewers will never know what a good 'ole DCOM is. They probably can't even name any classics to count on one hand alone. But luckily for them, *cough* and us, Disney Channel just announced something HUGE on April 19th.

In honor of celebrating Adventures in Babysitting, their 100th original movie that is coming out this summer, Disney has given us the gift of a 4-Day, 51- Movie marathon during Memorial Day Weekend.

Yes, that's right. That's 51 consecutively played movies. Granted, they can't play all 100 but that's totally okay. The list is still subjected to change, but for the most part, they've chosen some classics.

This is pretty much everything. Get your DVR's ready.

Friday, May 27

10:00 a.m. Kim Possible Movie: So the Drama
11:20 a.m. Read It and Weep
12:55 p.m. Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior
2:40 p.m. Jump In!
4:15 p.m. Lemonade Mouth
6:15 p.m. Zapped
8:00 p.m. High School Musical 2
9:55 p.m. The Cheetah Girls 2
11:45 p.m. Zenon the Zequel
1:25 a.m. Halloweentown II: Kalabar’s Revenge
2:55 a.m. Twitches Too
4:25 a.m. Alley Cats Strike!

Saturday, May 28

6:25 a.m. You Wish!
8:05 a.m. The Proud Family Movie
9:50 a.m. Quints
11:25 a.m. Horse Sense
1:10 p.m. Cow Belles
2:50 p.m. Twitches
4:30 p.m. The Even Stevens Movie
6:15 p.m. Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie
8:00 p.m. Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam
9:50 p.m. Princess Protection Program
11:30 p.m. The Cheetah Girls: One World
1:05 a.m. Zenon: Z3
2:40 a.m. Halloweentown High
4:20 a.m. The Thirteenth Year

Sunday, May 29

6:00 a.m. Right On Track
7:45 a.m. Full-Court Miracle
9:35 a.m. Eddie’s Million Dollar Cook-Off
11:20 a.m. Brink!
1:10 p.m. Double Teamed
2:55 p.m. Rip Girls
4:35 p.m. Motocrossed
6:20 p.m. Cloud 9
8:00 p.m. Teen Beach 2
9:55 p.m. Bad Hair Day
11:40 p.m. How to Build a Better Boy
1:20 a.m. Pixel Perfect
2:55 a.m. The Other Me
4:30 a.m. Genius

Monday, May 30

10:00 a.m. Stuck in the Suburbs
11:30 a.m. Halloweentown
1:05 p.m. Zenon, Girl of the 21st Century
2:55 p.m. Smart House
4:25 p.m. High School Musical
6:15 p.m. Camp Rock
8:00 p.m. Descendants
10:05 p.m. Teen Beach Movie
11:55 p.m. Cadet Kelly
1:50 a.m. The Cheetah Girls
3:35 a.m. Johnny Tsunami

Disney Channel hardly ever replays these movies. Now the new generation of viewers can get a glimpse of what we would fan over when they were just infants and toddlers. Some of these movies were pure gold so it's okay to get sentimental while reminiscing these throwbacks.

So in all seriousness, make sure to clear your DVR's because DCOM's are back... well, temporarily. Enjoy it while you can, this doesn't happen every day.