These 15 Disney Characters Would Defeat Thanos

If Anyone Is Going To Defeat Thanos, It's Going To Be These 15 Disney Characters

Faith, trust, and pixie dust just might do the trick this time.

891
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A7T2rlskZM

With "Avengers: Endgame" rapidly approaching theaters (We're less than a month away!), one big question is lingering in everyone's minds: Can the Avengers actually beat Thanos? They're without some of their best fighters, like Shuri and Scarlet Witch, they have almost no technology, and they've all simply got the weight of the world on their shoulders. Well, I have the perfect solution for them. The Avengers definitely need to call on these 15 Disney characters because they need all the help, magic, and laughter (a rather formidable weapon) they can get.

1. The Genie

The Genie would absolutely WRECK Thanos. He could literally summon as many Avengers as he wanted or have someone wish the Infinity Gauntlet away. The possibilities are endless!

2. Wreck-It Ralph

You know you want to see the Hulk team up with Ralph. It's the crossover we all deserve.

3. Mulan

She's already saved all of China, so she can definitely save half of humanity. Imagine a team-up between Mulan and Black Widow!

4. King Triton

King Triton: Triton's the ruler of all the ocean, so I'm betting he could just drown Thanos. Plus, he has his powerful trident and muscles to boot, so he could take him down pretty easily.

5. Stan Pines

He may be old, but he definitely knows how to fight. Though let's be honest, he'd just probably con Thanos into giving up the Infinity Gauntlet.

6. The Incredibles

What's more powerful than a whole family of supers? Combined with Jack-Jack's many powers, they'd be unstoppable. They would fit in perfectly with the other Avengers.

7. Baymax and Hiro

Baymax and Hiro are one of the best superhero duos of all time. They could easily take down Thanos with the power of karate.

8. Mary Poppins

Just imagine, for two seconds, Mary Poppins giving Thanos a stern talking-to and staring him down. He'd give up the Infinity Gauntlet and go home right then and there.

9. Goofy

https://giphy.com/gifs/disney-walt-disney-animation-studios-feast-frozen-fever-ZdilASsUTJW4o

Goofy would honestly defeat Thanos by accident while trying to perform a simple task. I don't know how, he just would.

10. Buzz Lightyear

I'm not sure if his blinking laser would work, but I'm going to assume it does. Plus, he can fly out to space to save Tony Stark.

11. Elsa

All Elsa has to do is wave her hands, and Thanos would turn into a block of ice. Or she could use her authority as the queen of Arendelle to banish Thanos from Earth.

12. Maui

Maui is a demigod of the wind and sea, and he can shapeshift into literally any creature who could destroy Thanos. With his fish hook, he could totally wipe out Thanos

13. Tinker Bell

Can sassiness alone defeat the Mad Titan? Probably, but only if Tinker Bell is the one giving him the sass. It's probably the only thing that can destroy Thanos.

14. Flynn Rider

The smolder is his most powerful weapon, but he's also pretty good with a frying pan. There's no one braver or more dapper out there who could take down Thanos.

15. Hercules

Hercules is the strongest person in the world! He could definitely defeat Thanos and be a perfect helper for the Avengers.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the New "New Avengers"! It's the team-up we never knew we needed, but definitely the ones the Avengers need in order to defeat Thanos one last time.