We all know what the typical valentine's day gifts are: Chocolates, flowers, candy, blah blah blah. We know you love your significant other, so think outside of the box this Valentine's day by getting them something different!
3. Get those concert tickets.
4. Pay for a day at the museum.
5. Go to sporting event and split the costs.
One person pays for the tickets, one person pays for the food, it all works out!
6. Go on a walk and/or picnic (if it's warm enough).
If you get a random warm(ish) day this might be a nice idea.
8. Bake them something Valentine's Day themed like cake pops or cupcakes.
Super easy and super sweet!
9. Make them a memento box.
Put together ticket stubs, movie stubs, maps, etc. for an amazing box filled with your greatest memories together.
13. Get a personalized anything, beer glass, water bottle, whatever!
A great gift they'll be able to tell you put a ton of thought into.