13 Different Valentine's Day Gifts

Let's Drop The Chocolates And Flowers This Valentine's Day, Do These 13 Things Instead

Be creative this valentine's day and think outside the box

10
Photo by Miroslava on Unsplash

We all know what the typical valentine's day gifts are: Chocolates, flowers, candy, blah blah blah. We know you love your significant other, so think outside of the box this Valentine's day by getting them something different!

1. Pay for a fancy dinner date night.

Have a great night dressing up and heading out on the town!

2. Craft them something.

Get creative and a little silly.

3. Get those concert tickets.

4. Pay for a day at the museum.

5. Go to sporting event and split the costs.

One person pays for the tickets, one person pays for the food, it all works out!

6. Go on a walk and/or picnic (if it's warm enough).

If you get a random warm(ish) day this might be a nice idea.

7. Cook a nice dinner and have a chill night in.

8. Bake them something Valentine's Day themed like cake pops or cupcakes.

Super easy and super sweet!

9. Make them a memento box.

Put together ticket stubs, movie stubs, maps, etc. for an amazing box filled with your greatest memories together.

10. Buy them a nice outfit

Get them something nice to wear to work or just out!

11. Buy matching mugs and matching shirts.

12. Get a picture frame and throw in your favorite picture of you two in there.

13. Get a personalized anything, beer glass, water bottle, whatever!

A great gift they'll be able to tell you put a ton of thought into.