I Deserve Better

I Deserve Better

I deserve better than I've been getting.

688
I Deserve Better
www.looksharp.com

You say you care. You say you love me. You say that I make you happier than anyone else ever has. All I hear is how happy I make you. All I hear is how I treat you so well...I wish I could say the same about you. I deserve better.

I deserve someone that's going to love me the way I deserve to be loved. I deserve someone who is going to look at me like I hang the moon. I deserve someone who will fight through the tough times. I deserve someone who will communicate with me when we argue, instead of turning his back. I deserve someone who will listen to everything that I say. I deserve someone who will at least act like what I say is more interesting than what's on TV or his phone. I deserve someone who is going to tell me that I'm the most beautiful girl he's ever seen, and mean it. I deserve someone who will know my worth, and cherish it. I deserve someone who would truly do everything he can to make sure that I'm happy. I deserve someone that will give in the relationship as much as I do. I deserve someone who will understand the importance of who I am as a person, and never try to compromise or tear that down. I deserve someone that will fall in love with my heart before he falls in love with my body. I deserve to be protected, and to always feel safe no matter what. I deserve to be able to live without the fear of being abused.

I deserve to be a priority. I deserve to be put first. I deserve to be wanted in return. I deserve to be shown respect, and I deserve someone that will never make me feel inferior. I deserve someone that will walk beside me instead of leaving me trailing behind. I deserve someone that will notice when I walk into a room, and not someone that won't even bother to look up. I deserve someone that's willing to help me reach my dreams. I deserve someone that will be happy for my accomplishments instead of someone that will be jealous because of their failures.

Words don't mean anything when you aren't showing them, but they mean everything when you are cutting into my heart like a double edged sword. I deserve someone who will not only tell me what I need to hear sometimes, but will mean it as well. I deserve someone that will always use kind words. I deserve someone that is man enough to admit when he is wrong, and sometimes even when he's not wrong.

I deserve a nourishing relationship. I deserve a relationship that is strengthened by the hard times. I deserve a relationship that actually deserves me. I deserve someone that will go to church with me, and will be willing to grow our relationship with God as the foundation. I deserve better than I've been getting.

I deserve better.