If I Were On A Deserted Island, I Would Bring These Makeup Products

Full face of makeup products I would bring on a deserted island - to impress the birds, and trees, you know?

481
Radiotimes

The famous question - "What are the X-amount-of things you would take to a stranded desert island?" For example, what 3 books would you take on a deserted island? What 4 movies would you take with you on a desert island?? This has been a fun, simple, pass-the-time game since I can remember. In fact, they even play in on The Office - when Ryan starts the fire with his cheese pita. In this episode of "Desert Island," we will be taking makeup products with us. Because, obviously, we still have to look glam, on this deserted island, for ourselves (cause that's who I do my makeup for anyways, if we're being honest.)

1. Primer - Tarte Drink of H20 Gel Moisturizer

So technically this may not be a primer, but a moisturizer works as a primer as well, and if I had to pick one, it would be moisturizer. Especially with the (I'm assuming) dry heat of the deserted island. Can't have dry skin when I'm trying to build myself a shelter.

2. Foundation - Makeup Forever Ultra HD Stick Foundation

No-one loves a smooth, even, face of foundation like the birds and trees of a stranded, deserted island. This foundation is great for all of skin types, so no matter what weather the island is going through, this foundation will hold up and make you look flawless.

3. Concealer - Tarte Shape Tape

If the foundation wasn't enough to cover the bags under your eyes that you might have from sleeping on sand in a homemade tent, this concealer sure will be!

4. Setting powder - Maybelline Master Fix

If the island air is damp and sticky, this powder will make your face look like you just applied your makeup - even when you're out hunting down dinner and cooking it over your hand-made fire. If the island air is dry, then I can just put a little on my under-eyes and call it a day.

5. Contour/Blush/Highlight - Benefit Cheek Parade Palette

For bronzer, blush, and highlighter, I feel that it would be easiest and safest to travel around the desert island with one of these palettes instead of individual compacts (less likely to break, and then your stuck with only remains for the rest of your life on the island.) Plus it has a mirror in it, so I don't have to worry about bringing one.

6. Eyeshadow - Morphe 35O Palette

So eyeshadow may seem a little over the top and a little unnecessary, but what if you have downtime, and you're bored, and you just want to throw a little shimmer on your lid?? What if you meet up with another group on the island, and you need to impress your someday love of your life?? He might appreciate a little red/brown smokey eye. You never know.

7. Eyebrows - Benefit 3D Browtones

I'm not too concerned with my brows, because if they really need some TLC, I'll use a color from the Morphe palette I'm bringing along. So I just want this brow gel with me. In shade 3, please.

8. Mascara - Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara

If all of my makeup products were to get stolen by the chimps inhabiting the island, this is the one that I would trade them my last coconut for. If I have a bare face, just give me nice lashes. Please.

9. Setting Spray - Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe

So if I'm spending the time out of my precious day when I could be hunting, cooking, sleeping, swimming, etc., I better have something that makes it worth my while and makes it stay on! Plus, bonus of this, I have had the same bottle for a long, long time and I haven't even used half of it. Also, I'm taking a full sized bottle - not that half, travel-sized, whatever. Nope, I'm gonna need it to last me forever. Thanks.

I can't wait to check out the full face of makeup I just applied in the reflection of the sea water as I'm catching my dinner. Can't wait. Stay tuned for more episodes to find out what skincare products, books, movies, etc., that I will also bring along.