Delicious Alternatives to Soda

Delicious Alternatives to Soda

(Tea)lightful!

178
Delicious Alternatives to Soda

What is there to drink on a hot day? I think of a refreshing can of Cherry Coke. Yet being delicious, one can of the stuff is high in sugar and ensures cavities just waiting to happen. Here are some equally delicious alternatives that will work to satisfy your cravings.

1. Alpha Wolf:

A revitalizing drink that gives you the energy to do more. In a hectic lifestyle, this drink was created by a go-getter that had a busy schedule and required a drink that could keep up. Some boosting contents in the bottle include: L-Citrulline, which is an amino acid found in watermelon that has been shown to increase blood flow, reduces fatigue and improves endurance during prolonged exercise. It also has caffeine, a staple for getting through a long work day.

2. Motto Sparkling Matcha:

Motto is the first ever bottled beverage to deliver all the health benefits of Matcha Green Tea! Some of the amazing ingredients in every bottle are; premium matcha, honey, organic agave, apple cider vinegar, and fresh lemon juice. This drink provides plant nutrients that promote health and wellness.

3.Old Orchard:

Old Orchard is not only family-owned but it is also Michigan made. They feature a wide variety of juices including 100% fruit juice (also comes in frozen form), lemonades, even mixers and cranberry cocktails (for those who want to spice up their next drink). Some of my favorite flavors are Limited edition Organic Mango Lemonade and Seasonal Watermelon Cucumber Lemonade.

4.Wild Poppy:

Wild Poppy is committed to supporting sustainable organic farming, which is why every bottle uses only real, organic fruit. My favorite flavors are Grapefruit Ginger, Blood Orange Chili, and Peppermint Lemonade.They also have organic soda that is sweetened by organic cane sugar. Their flavors are: grape, orange, and lemon.

5.Bee's Water:

6. Just Craft Soda:

Crafted using 60% fruit juice, organic cane sugar, and other natural ingredients this soda won't make you feel wired from a sugar high. Drink by itself or use as a mixer to spice up your drinks. My favorites are Lemon & Lemongrass Fizz, Apple & Ginger, and Peach & Habanero.

7.Numi Organic Tea:

A tea that is a calming and relaxing blend of real ingredients, not "natural flavorings". The tea is all gluten-free and some of the ingredients they use are jasmine blossoms, orange peel, and organic cocoa.

When you buy Numi organic tea you are buying into practices that create the tea without the use of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, sewage sludge, genetically modified organisms, or ionizing radiation.

I would definitely recommend the sampler box! Flavors included are Aged Earl Greyâ„¢, Rooibos Chai, Breakfast Blend, Gunpowder Green, Jasmine Green, Orange Spice, Moroccan Mint, and Chamomile Lemon.

8.Zest Tea:

The caffeine in this tea gives a great boost of energy without the crash that you get from coffee. Perfect for keeping you awake for a long school day or shift at work, this tea will give you the boost you need! My favorite flavors are Cinnamon Apple Black, Blue Lady Black, and Pomegranate Mojito Green.

9.The Tea Spot:

Fresh, whole leaf tea that delivers a premium experience with proven health benefits. The company, through philanthropic business, donates 10% to cancer wellness and health programs.

Whole leaf teas are said to be helpful in fighting cancer, managing stress, and weight loss. Recommendation: The Tea Spot Subscription Box. This fun box contains six different teas and will give you a good idea of what your new favorite flavors will be.

10.Leaf and Twig:

Leaf and Twig was founded by Melissa Vertosick, an herbalist and certified holistic health coach. Herbs are a key element to living a healthy life; sipping on a cup gives you the chance to take a breather from your hectic day. Some of my favorites are Lady's Herb, Winter Comfort, and Morning Harmony.