The Definitive Ranking Of Michael Bublé's Christmas Album

Have yourself a merry little Christmas now.

187
YouTube

Michael Bublé is the king of Christmas. He comes out of hiding every in order to get us in the Christmas spirit starting as early as November 1st. His album entitled "Christmas" is full of bangers whether you're looking to chill with family or jam out. Like every album, there are some songs that Bublé knocked right out the park and others that weren't so hot, but we love this album anyways. Without further ado, here is the definitive ranking of Michael Bublé's "Christmas" album. Disclaimer: This is off the first released version of the album, not the deluxe version. Merry Christmas!

15. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

As many times as I have listened to this album, I have skipped this song just as much. For me, it's nothing special and I would rather listen to any of the above 14 songs. Nothing against you Michael, this just isn't my favorite.

14. Jingle Bells (Feat. the Puppini Sisters)

As much as Jingle Bells is probably the most classic Christmas song there is, Bublé puts his own take on the song that I am not a huge fan of. The girls' voices are unique but not the most pleasant to the ear, so I personally am not embracing the Christmas spirit with this one.

13. Silent Night

Silent Night is a beautiful song and Mr. Bublé makes sure to stay true to that. With that being said, his version of this song is kind of a snooze fest and the kind of song I tend to skip when making my annual Christmas playlist. It's not the best song on the album but not the worst.

12. Ave Maria

AVEEE MARIAAAA. This is a HARD song to sing and Bublé makes it seem like it's nothing. The only reason it has fallen towards the bottom of this list is because it is one of those songs that does get boring about a minute or two into it, but if you are someone who cares a lot about technical singing, this is a song for you.

11. Mis Deseos/Feliz Navidad

I love the fact that Bublé decided to jump into other cultures by redoing Feliz Navidad and Mis Deseos. As one of the most fun songs to sing during Christmas time, I am glad that Buble gives us the chance to celebrate the holidays in a different fashion. Plus songs sung in Spanish are beautiful. Feliz Navidad everyone.

10. Santa Baby

Personally, I am not a fan of the song Santa Baby. However, Bublé makes this song bearable for me. His rewrite of the song makes it more modern and less annoying than the original one can be, and I like the song from a male's perspective. It's still not enough to completely change my mind about the song. But thank you, Michael Bublé, for making me like it a bit more.

9. White Christmas

Being from California, I never experience white Christmases but this song makes me feel like its snowing outside. Bublé does a great job of portraying the magic of a white Christmas, and bringing in Shania Twain just makes it even better. For those of you lucky enough to enjoy snow on Christmas, listen to this song.

8. I'll Be Home For Christmas

Another classic Christmas song that Bublé slays. His talent is unmatched and he shows that again in this song. This is the kind of song I play during Christmas dinner that my family sings along to, and means a lot to me since Christmas is the only time I get to go home. Family means a lot to me and I am glad this is a song we get to share together.

7. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

"From now on, our troubles will be out of sight". This song lets us forget about all the wrong that has happened this year and focus on celebrating the holidays, each other, and all we're grateful this year. This song shares the true message of Christmas.

6. Holly Jolly Christmas

Bublé does a great job with this song as he keeps it a lot like its original version. Its upbeat and fun and reminds me of Christmas when I was younger. This song has the power to lift my spirits and make me feel like a kid again, which is important during Christmas season.

5. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I just love the vibe that goes with this song, you know? It's smooth and a great take on a classic song. The way he sings it combined with the subtle music in the background make it really relaxing and chill, if that's the kind of Christmas you're looking for this year.

4. Blue Christmas

Christmas and Jazz? Sign me up! This jazzy hit makes you smile as you listen to the roar of the saxophone in the background paired with Bublé's majestic ability to sound like a jazz god. Though this song has been made popular by many greats, Buble's arrangement is an original and fresh take on a classic style of music, and makes for a great addition to your holiday playlist.

3. All I Want for Christmas Is You

Personally, this is my favorite version of one of the most well-known Christmas songs of all time. Mariah Carey is great when you want to rock out, but the way Bublé slows down the song to make it more personable and romantic which takes every girl at the heartstrings. The only reason this song isn't higher on this list is that I wanted to show off how great Bublé's original songs are, and since Carey made this a hit first, it would not be fair to have it top my list. However, it's amazing and I love this version.

2. Cold December Night

Christmas romance songs? Sign me up. This song is romantic, catchy, hits you in all your feels, and definitely makes you think about that special someone, whoever they may be. Christmas is a magical time of year to spend with friends, family, and the person who means the most to you, no matter how close or far away they are from you. Thanks, Michael Bublé, for allowing us to believe in the power of love during the holiday season. To my boyfriend Nathan, this one is for you.

1. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)

The ultimate Christmas banger. The day Christmas music is "allowed" to be played, this is the first song I'm blasting. The meaningful lyrics combined with the catchy beat and Michael Bublé's unbelievable vocal range make this a Christmas song like no other, which is why it's at the top of my Christmas list this year.