Dear Seniors:

Dear Seniors:

A letter to the seniors who have shaped me into the person I am today.

17
Dear Seniors:

And We Are back, ladies and gents. To everyone at Penn State, happy first week of classes. In some cases, happy first last week to some of my close senior friends. You guys are almost done!

Which saddens me in a way because all of these girls in Odyssey have helped me grow in many different ways other than a writer.

One of my fellow writers has really taken me under her wing and helped me stay afloat and also include me in everything. I would say about every weekend I was over at her apartment watching tv, getting dinner or just doing homework together. Even though this writing club is nothing like a sorority, I call her my Big and she calls me her Little.

Another one of my writers has really helped me with everything. She let me take a leave of absence due to family and mental health problems, which made her like my Momma Bear or G Big. She has always been one to include me in dinners or anything else.

It hasn't even just been these two lovely ladies. Anyone of these seniors I have met and written with have been so helpful and amazing towards all of us underclassmen. It'll be sad to see them all leave, but we all move on in life and become the people we are supposed to be.

So in the end I am writing this letter to thank the seniors who have helped me change as a person and a writer. These students, young adults, and writers are amazing, spectacular, and just the best people in the world.

With love,

Emma