Dear Mom,

Dear Mom,

“Everything I am, you helped me to be.”

I don’t tell you enough how thankful I am for you. I wouldn’t be the person I am without you, so thank you. I know I don’t always thank you for the things you do and I need to more.

Thank you for texting me back and answering my calls no matter what time of day. No matter if I need to cry, rant, or just tell you about my day I know you’ll always listen and give me advice. You always make me feel better when I’m down.

Thank you for telling me your opinion even though sometimes I don’t think it’s right.I value it and I always think about it when a situation arises.I’m so glad I have someone I can always ask for advice whenever or wherever.I don’t know what I would do without you.

Thank you for always making sure I’m taken care of. You always make sure if I need gas I have it, especially since that one time I decided to drive on “E.” You always make sure I am fed, and when I’m sick, you make sure I get better. You spent years cleaning my uniforms. I know that was hard because they were covered in grass stains and dirt from the field.

Thank you for raising me to be strong. Mom, you showed how to have adversity in tough situations. You showed to never give up or quit. You showed me how to work through my problems and solve any new ones that I may encounter. You are the strongest women I know and you have taught me so much.

Thank you for always listening. You always give me a shoulder to cry on. You always listen to my problems and make me feel better. Thank you for listening to me rant about something that happened during my day. I know sometimes my stories I tell you can be too long, but you never complain. You always listen to the whole thing.

Thank you for always finding the things I have lost. I don’t know if it is a mom thing or not, but even after I have searched the whole house for something I lost, you find it. For example, I can never find my work shirt, and after searching and searching I tell you it is gone forever. Then you proceed to find It within seconds.

I know we may fight and argue. I know we may not agree on clothing choices, or other things sometimes but I know you will always love me unconditionally and I will always love you too. I know sometimes you think you aren’t doing your best but I want to tell you that you are. You always do your best and I cannot thank you enough for everything you do and have done.I can’t put it into words how important you are in my life. Thank you so much for every single thing you do. I love you.