To my future daughter

To my future daughter

Dear future daughter,

27
To my future daughter

I hope you don't lay awake at night, wondering why you're not enough. I hope you don't ever cry yourself to sleep because some boy is too stupid to see how amazing you really are. I hope one day, you get to see how I see you. Strong, beautiful, and independent. I know things get rough. I know you don't understand why you're here or what your purpose in life is, but trust me. You'll figure it out. I can tell you one thing, it's not to sit around and cry over some mean girls who are completely irrelevant to you. It's not to sit and miss out on life because a boy isn't texting you back. No. Your life is meant to be fun and adventurous. Your life is to be young and full of stories for when you're still old. I hope you never have unpleasant thoughts. I hope you never wonder if anyone loves you at all. And let me tell you, even when the world seems against you, you will always have me. You will always have your family. No matter what. Life gets tough, but darlin so are you. Keep your head up. Don't let anyone push you down. Walk with confidence, and I assure you, God will help you weed out the good and the bad in your life. If, for whatever reason, you can't put your trust into someone, ALWAYS put your trust in God. He will show you the correct way every single time. You just have to listen to Him and watch the signs He gives you. Baby girl, you got this. No matter what curve ball life throws, you'll hit a home run. Keep you're head up baby. Mommy loves you oh so much.

Love always,

Momma