things better than misquitos

11 Things I Would Rather Deal With Than Mosquitoes

There are a lot of things in this world I can handle, mosquitoes are not one of them.

28
Photo by Jake Gard on Unsplash

There are a lot of things in this world I can handle, mosquitoes are not one of them. The list of things I would rather deal with than those devilish little bugs is long and wordy, so here's the short version.

1. Getting a brain freeze from eating ice cream too fast

I hate brain freezes with a passion, but I hate those stupid bugs more.

2. Getting cut off in traffic

Bonus point if they're on their phone.

3. Getting stuck in the slow line at the grocery store

I enjoy getting stuck behind Martha and her 27 cans of cat food as much as anyone, but I would rather do that all day than sit outside in the evenings and become a meal for the bugs,

4. Stubbing your toe

And in the dark at that.

5. Realizing you have a test when you walk in the room

I will take all the pre-cal and chemistry you can throw at me over the mosquitos any day.

6. Being out of gas when you're running late

My hatred for pumping gas at shady stations at five in the morning doesn't even come close to my hatred for mosquitoes.

7. Having your card declined in a busy line

It's embarrassing and time consuming, but has nothing on the little blood sucking buggers.

8. Getting sunburnt

Unless severe blistering is involved, I would rather deal with red itchy, burning skin than those bugs any day of the week.

9. Finding the perfect shirt and then it not fitting

A truly heart breaking pain thaws nothing on the demon bugs.

10. When the next shift for work shows up late

This one is actually almost a tie, but at least you can leave and ignore your awful/late coworkers. Bug bites itch for days.

11. When your food comes out wrong at the restaurant

I would eat mushrooms in my pasta everyday if it meant I never had to drown myself in bug spray again.