Opinions & Predictions On The New Hit Spinoff, 'Dancing With The Stars: Juniors'

10 James Charles Quotes To Live By

Hey, sisters!

6539

Whether you love him or hate him, we all have to admit James Charles has some of the most iconic quotes of all time. Personally, I live for James Charles and his Youtube videos. He has the best content by fair of any beauty influencer. UM HELLO?? His collaboration with Morphe is absolutely stunning and of course, I had to buy it. But here are some of my favorite James Charles quotes, most I use on a daily basis.

1. Sister spooked

Let's face it, we all get a little sister spooked when we look at our grades or bank account. This quote is the perfect way to describe that feeling.

2. TEA!!

OH THE TEA!!! We all love a good tea spill. I have to be honest, I do use this on a regular basis.

3. Not with that attitude

The phrase to use when someone is being a negative Nancy.

4. Good and fresh

Because when something is good, it's not just good, it's good and fresh.

5. Good and FUN and fresh

When it's really good and fresh, it's good and FUN and fresh. Perfect phrase for all situations!

6. Use Code James for 10% off

If you're a true James Charles fan, you know that this is THE quote James is best known for. We all love some sister savings!!

7. Hello?

This is the question you ask yourself after you study all night for a test and see the first question.

8. Love that

We don't say "I like that" or "That looks good," we say "Love that." Why? Because it sounds better.

9. Spill the tea sis

This is the saying you use when you know your friend has some juicy information to tell you, but just won't say it.

10. Hey kitty girl

If you're close friends with me, you know this is how I will greet you because saying "Hey" is just too boring.

Just some of the iconic quotes that James Charles has blessed us with! That is all, kitty girls.