10 Daily Activities Of A Lazy College Student
College

The Daily Routine Of A College Student (Lazy) In This Day And Age

It's a hard life...

522

When it comes to college, there are two types of people. There's one type that is on top of everything and is constantly prepared for any curveball their professor is about to throw at them. Then there are people like me. The ones that wait last minute, do the minimum out of exhaustion and struggle through a 55-minute class every day. To all of you students out there, this one is for you.

You (kind of) wake up for your 8 a.m.

By the time you're into the fifth week of the semester, you contemplate skipping your 8 a.m. every time the alarm goes off. You even cuss at yourself for taking it.

You get coffee.

You finally get the juice of vitality running through your veins and get all giddy to go to your next class. If you're lucky, you only have two or three a day — cups of coffee, not classes.

You nap.

Once you finally have a break or are done with class for the day, you know what time it is: nap time. Time to sleep the stress of classes and homework away.

You eat mediocre dining hall food.

Odds are you eat the same thing every day at the dining hall. Most of us just go to the pizza to stress eat the heck out of some comfort food.

You panic.

You realize that it's 7 p.m. and you're exhausted even after six cups of coffee and like three naps. Then you realize that you have a boat-load of homework and reading to do for tomorrow and there's literally no time to get it done.

You hang out with your friends.

Then you realize that the best way to get rid of stress right now is to chill with your besties or hall mates because who needs homework?

You binge watch Netflix.

After hanging with your pals, you realize you need to catch up on the next episode(s) of that show you've been obsessed with.

You panic, again.

You realize it's 10:30 p.m. and you still have all that homework to do

You cram.

Somehow you get everything done that you needed to have done by tomorrow. You swear there isn't enough time in a day.

You sleep, peacefully.

Once it's 1:30 a.m. and you've done the bare minimum to remain successful at school, you sleep peacefully knowing you'll repeat the same process again tomorrow.

Overall, we know we need to change our habits in school, and maybe one day we will. For now, though, it's time to take our fourth nap of the day.