Dad

Dad

to my Dad in Heaven.

2
Dad

Its been 126 days without you, that’s 4 months and 6 days. There is many nights I’ve spent crying wondering why? Why’d you leave so soon?

Your not gonna see me graduate, your not gonna walk me down the aisle, we won’t have a father daughter dance.

You left 5 daughters behind, 5 daughters who continue to hurt, thinking about all our childhood memories with you. Taking us out on Halloween, taking us to walk around the city, in Mornings you would walk my sisters to school and I would wait for you to walk me to pre school.

Your oldest daughter is graduated, owns her own car, has two beautiful daughters,

2nd oldest daughter also has two beautiful daughter of her own, she has her own vehicle and is a full time mother.

3rd oldest daughter is currently a teachers assistant, working on getting her drivers license, and also has two beautiful daughter of her own as well.

And last, the youngest, the baby (Me) she’s still in high school with one more year left, she overcame all her addictions, she has no kids, so she spends most of her time helping her sisters.

Being the baby out of your dads children, it hurts. Cause I carry on the memory of being the most spoiled from him, it hurts to think I won’t hear him call me his baby, or his little chiclet, or call me and my sisters his little ducklings.

I never knew it would be so soon you would leave us, I’m 18 years old, I needed you to guide me, teach me, love and comfort me. Not only me but my sisters too.

I promise dad the day will come where I know you’ll be proud of me,

January 28th 2019.

Love your daughter, your youngest, your baby.

Missing you everyday.