Netflix's New Film 'Cuties' Sexualizes Prepubescent Girls And It's Disgusting

In my opinion, this movie would be a pedophile's dream come true

12204

The movie we have all NOT been waiting for, "Cuties" has officially been released onto Netflix, and as well all expected, it's creepy and disturbing.

If you haven't heard about this film yet, it's about young prepubescent girls who are on a dance team that is into twerking, but it's more than that.

www.youtube.com

The filmmaker describes it as a good "coming-of-age" story, which, after watching it, it really isn't. I don't really see how taking children, throwing them into skimpy outfits, and sexualizing them as a "dance team," is seen and described as a coming-of-age story.

Need more convincing? Well here are a few scenes, of many in the movie, that really sexualizes these young girls.

At one point in the film, the girls are rushing to one of their dance competitions and are stopped by male security guards. In order to be let go, one of the girls starts twerking for the men, which convinced them to let the girls proceed. While this can be seen as the men being impressed, it comes off wrong because it's young girls twerking for older men.

In another scene, the girls are seen practicing their twerking during practice and are held by the other girls, who are smacking their butts. To make it even sicker, they're pulling at each other's clothes as well. These are little girls, on camera, treating each other in a sexual way.

That's not it though, one of the girls in the movie shows her bare breasts. I don't know about you, but that sounds like what child porn is since it was on camera. Movie or not, that shouldn't be happening.

I think one of the most disturbing parts of this film was when the girls watched a video of naked women and porn, then proceeded to make a dance around it. This dance they made up includes them touching themselves and each other, mimicking the moves from the videos on each other, all while the cameras are zooming in on them and their sexual body parts. As I see it, this film would be a pedophile's dream — and it's legal for them to view because it's on Netflix.

There are so many other instances in this movie that shows the sexualization of these prepubescent girls, like taking nudes, blowing up a used condom, and webcam porn.

This is NOT the kind of movie that should be on Netflix, let alone ever made.