11 Cute Gift Ideas For Your Galentine, Because You Don't Need No Man

Don't forget the wine!

402
galentine gift ideas

Now that we've picked up the Glitter from New Year's and gotten back into the swing of things at work and school, it's time to prepare for February's best holiday: Galentine's Day. Bet you weren't expecting that, right? Yeah, you don't need a man to celebrate Galentine's Day, instead, just an awesome gal pal.

Galentine's Day was originally coined by "Parks and Rec" front lady and badass woman Leslie Knope, and has quickly become a tradition. Celebrated on February 13, Galentine's Day is all about the amazing ladies in your life, whether that's your best friend, mom, roommate, or entire girl gang!

If you're looking for some amazing gifts to get your Galentine this year, I've got you covered! Don't even stress it if you don't have a Valentine this year because, remember, ovaries before bro-varies.

1. Women's Libation!: Cocktails to Celebrate a Woman's Right to Booze

What's better than feminism and alcohol? Honestly, nothing. Celebrate Galentine's Day by buying this book full of feminist-inspired cocktails for your favorite strong woman. Don't forget to make a couple of your favorite drinks that night, too!

Click here to purchase. Cost: $14.40 for hardcover

2. A bracelet with power.

Instead of just another cute piece of jewelry, get your Galentine a bracelet that will remind them every day just how strong they are.

Click here to purchase. Cost: $11.26

3. Another bracelet, this one that reminds you of your true priorities.

If you're looking for another piece of jewelry to add to your Galentine's collection, why not this one that reminds them that at the end of the day your gal pals will ALWAYS come first?

Purchase it here. Cost: $9.99

4. Wine bottle labels.

We all know that no Galentine's Day is complete without a little wine! Make your bottles even more personal and festive and include these super cute wine bottle labels. This is an easy way to spruce up a traditional gift.

Order them here. Cost: $8.89 for a pack of four.

5. The book that will help your broken-hearted bestie move on.

Have a Galentine that's a little down in the dumps this year due to a breakup or loss of someone important to her? Cheer them up with a sweet and sappy book! "You Always Change the Love of Your Life (For Another Love or Another Life)" by Amalia Andrade is an interactive way to help readers get over heartbreak. For any Galentine who has a lot of feelings and loves to write about them, this seems like the perfect gift!

Order it here. Cost: $13.66 for paperback.

6. Powerful wall decor.

What girl doesn't love some inspirational wall decor? This poster is perfect for any strong, driven young woman you know. It's perfect to hang up in a dorm room, apartment, or office!

Pick it up here. Cost: $18.00

7. Another Parks and Rec reference, but this time, on a mug!

Your Galentine doesn't even have to be a Parks and Rec fan to appreciate this one! This mug screams girl power and any strong woman will love it.

Purchase it here. Cost: $5.99

8. One badass coloring book.

Give your Galentine the perfect way to chill out and relax after a long day with a coloring book. This coloring book is special, though, because it's filled with many boss women from throughout history, sure to make any feminist beam with joy as she does she colors her stresses away.

Pick it up here. Cost: $7.98

9. A journal to help her see the good in every day.

Recently, daily gratitude journals have become increasingly popular. This journal will help your Galentine take a few moments each day to step back and think about all she has to be grateful for.

Purchase it here. Cost: $8.59

10. A girl boss wine glass.

Who doesn't love another cute wine glass? Pair this with a bottle of her favorite wine and it's such a simple, yet wonderful, gift!

Pick it up here. Cost: $19.98

11. A candle to help her relax.

Time for some good aromatherapy! This classic Bath & Body Works candle is a great gift for any stressed out gal pal who needs to treat herself and relax.

Order it here. Cost: $20.97