10 Cute Athleisure Looks For When You Run Out Of Outfit Ideas

Easy styles to get you through a long day on campus.

5685

It's reached that point in the semester when you've run out of new ways to pair pieces of your wardrobe together. Walking across campus from class to class calls for outfits that favor comfort, but that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice style. When picking out an outfit turns into throwing on the same old pair of black leggings and a sweatshirt, switch up your look. Incorporate these athleisure pieces into your wardrobe for effortlessly stylish outfit ideas.

1. When in doubt throw a cute coat over a dull outfit.

There's nothing like a good coat to pull together an entire outfit. Investing in a few quality jackets will save you time and energy when planning out what to wear.

2. Stick to one color for the whole outfit.

Keeping an outfit cohesive gives others the idea that you put time into planning it. In reality, a look like this only takes five minutes to throw together.

3. Rock a shirt with a funny saying.

Shirts with witty sayings add a boost of fun to an otherwise boring look.

4. Add pops of color.

Don't be like every other girl who wears the same gray hoodie with leggings and Uggs! Incorporate your favorite pops of color into the outfit to reflect your personal style.

5. Sport a classic all black look.

Black is a timeless color that looks good on everyone. When in doubt, wear a simple and chic all black outfit.

6. Swap out your basic black leggings with joggers.

Not only are joggers cozier than leggings, they can also be styled to upgrade an otherwise basic outfit.

7. Wear a matching set.

Nothing is easier and more fashion forward than wearing two pieces that were meant to go together.

8. Rep your favorite brand.

Athletic logos can be "a look" just like any other brand.

9. Spice up the outfit with a classy purse.

A trendy bag has the power to add so much more style and sophistication to an athleisure outfit.

10. Accessorize a neutral look.

Necklaces, earrings, and bracelets are stylish details that can make a laid back outfit appear more put together.