11 Cute Animals To Get You Through Finals Week

Finals may not be fun, but looking at adorable animal photos sure is!

82

Ah finals week... the most stressful week of any student's career. They can make or break your semester, will keep you awake and locked in the library all week, etc. We all know finals week is scary, but you know what isn't scary? Baby animals! So here are some fun and adorable facts about baby animals that will turn your "I am so stressed out, I am going to die!!!" face into a happy face. So set aside your calculus book for a few minutes and learn about something you truly care about (cute animals) relax for a few minutes, you deserve it. (Sources: http://www.viralforest.com/the-24-most-adorable-an...

http://blogs.sandiegozoo.org/2015/10/15/14-adorabl...

1. Cats will nudge you with their heads to let you know that they trust you. This kitten cannot nudge you (because it is just a photo), but if it could, it would nudge you to let you know that it trusts your academic abilities!

2. A Grizzly Bear's name comes from the word "grizzled" which means "streaked with gray". Grizzly bears may have gray hair, but you shouldn't; don't forget to relax this week in order to avoid graying hair.

3. A small town in Peru holds an annual Guinea Pig Festival which has a costume competition. Maybe after you get your degree and get a super awesome, well-paying job, you can take a trip to Peru and check it out!

4. When dogs are "play" fighting, they'll sneeze to let the other dogs know that they're just having playig around. Do not be afraid to play around a little in between study sessions.

5. Gray squirrels will bury their nuts all around, and often forget where they stored them, thus planting new trees. Like the gray squirrels, if you forget the answer to a question or two on your final, life will go on. Who knows, maybe that forgotten question will help your tree of knowledge grow in the future!

6. When a rabbit is happy, it will do a jump in the air where it twists it's body called a "binky". Don't forget to jump for joy when you finish a final, no matter how it went.

7. Red panda's use their tails for balance, and as a blanket. You can add balance to your life during the week by curling up with a blanket and watching a movie to relax.

8. Baby elephants will suck their own trunks for comfort like human babies suck their thumbs. Comfort is extremely important while studying, so make sure you do it in a relaxed environment in comfy clothes, with as few distractions around as possible. Having a drink and a small snack on hand isn't a bad idea either.

9. A giraffe can walk within an hour of its birth. With hard work and focus, you too can do incredible things in an hour (like write an essay).

10. Koalas are about the size of a jellybean when they are born. Remember to be like a koala, and get some sleep when you aren't studying.

11. Meerkats work together when raising and teaching their pups. Working and studying with other people is a great way to have fun while learning, and can ease some of the stress you'll have from finals.

While studying is certainly not as fun as learning about cute animals, just remember that after finals week, you can see your cute pets over winter break! And if you don't have any pets, treat yourself and buy an adorable stuffed animal to keep on your desk and be your study buddy, you deserve it.

From Your Site Articles