Romwe Is THE Go-To For Cute, Affordable Swimwear

Romwe Is My Go-To For Cute, Affordable Swimwear — Here's Why I Recommend It To Everyone

It saved my wallet, and their clothes are pretty darn cute!

11

Looking for cute swimsuits to add to your collection this summer but don't wanna spend a ton of money?

For years I searched stores such as Aerie, Victoria Secret, and Hollister to find new suits, but it ended up being a pain because although I found some that I liked, they ended up costing around $40 just for both the top and bottoms. Plus, I liked these swimsuits, but I did not love them.

We all want to find that bathing suit that we feel confident and comfortable in for summertime.

Finally, I came across an online store called Romwe that has really cute clothes for really cheap prices. I discovered Romwe last year and have bought two swimsuits from them. Recently I bought two more for this summer as they come out with many new styles each year.

As far as quality, it does range. Some are better than others, but then again, that comes with pretty much anything. Before purchasing, I would encourage you to read the reviews and try to find pictures of other people in them.

Most of the clothes that they show are not modeled.

You have to go off of what you are seeing in the picture. With the orders that I have made, I have had no problem. However, the size chart is funky and not the best for judgment so reading reviews is the best way to go. Also, Romwe ships most of their stuff out of China so it takes a while to come sometimes, but not always.

They are almost always running additional sales as well as making the purchases well worth it.

You do not need to have the most expensive suit to look good and this is something that I had to learn myself. Romwe has suits for a variety of body types. There are many prints, colors, and designs so you are almost guaranteed to find at least a couple that you like!

So, if you are searching for some stylish summer suits or clothes in general, I 10/10 recommend it! I promise, once you start looking and ordering, chances are you will become hooked, as well.