Currently Trending: 5 Stories From The Week Of March 1 To Read Today
Currently

A weekly roundup of Odyssey's Currently section.

185

Here are the top five pieces you missed from our creators last week:

1. You Can't Stop Greta Thunberg With An 'Anti-Greta' And You Can't Stop Climate Change By Denying Science

By Lexi Locke

This is Naomi Seibt, the anti-Greta. Her job is to make you believe that climate change is fake and Greta Thunberg is just a kid who knows nothing about anything. Naomi denounces climate alarmism and claims to be a "climate realist."

2. Summer Walker Faces Heavy Backlash After Posting A Racist Coronavirus Video

By Sonia Tam

Singer Summer Walker has taken some flack recently for posting some questionable content to her Instagram about coronavirus.

3. 6 Women And 7 People Of Color Ran, And Democrats Settled On Two White Men Pushing 80

By Tyler Lyman

With Elizabeth Warren now dropped out of the presidential race, the remaining candidates are a stark contrast to the original field.

4. Fill Out This Bracket To Determine The Best Feminist Icon Of All-Time

By Odyssey Editorial Team

To celebrate International Women's Day, here's a bracket to determine the best feminist icons of all time!

5. 11 Celebrities You Didn't Know Support Joe Biden For President In 2020

By Tyler Lyman

Biden has support from a wide array of celebrities that you might not have known about.