Fill Out This Bracket To Determine The Best Feminist Icon Of All-Time
Currently

In celebration of all the amazing women throughout history that have pushed our society to the point it is now, we created a bracket to determine who the best feminist icon of all time is.

216

In honor of the Women's March that is happening this weekend, feminism, women's rights, and the fight for equality in all aspects of life is at the top of our minds.

There have been so many amazing women who have fought for equal rights, generated transparency that lead to greater representation, and created pathways for women that did not exist before.

To celebrate all of the amazing women throughout history that have pushed our society to the point it is now, we created a bracket to determine who the best feminist icon of all time is.

Click here to print our Best Feminist Icons Of All-Time bracket.