5 Things Curly-Haired Girls Are Tired Of Hearing

No, you may not touch my hair.

186
YouTube

Natural, curly hair is making a comeback! After years of flat irons and relaxers, you can embrace those curls. Curly hair is beautifully voluminous and so unique. Nothing can stop you from feeling confident from strutting your gorgeous curls; this is until someone says some of these to you. Here are some things curly girls are TIRED of hearing.

1. "Have you ever tried straightening it?"

Please do not take me back to middle and high school when my permanent perfume was "Burnt." Yes, we've all straightened our hair. No, we do want to do it any time soon.

2. "How long does it take you to straighten it?"

Curly hair is not an inconvenience! It's dependent on how good your flat iron is and how long you hair is, just like everyone else.

3. "How do yo get it to curl like that?"

One word: water.

4. "Can I touch it?"

No. No. No. Touching my hair = more fizz. I can't afford to have more fizz than I already have.

5. "Wait, you don't brush it?"

Brushing my hair means looking like Hermione Granger, and I just don't want that.