poetry

Poetry On Odyssey: Crush

7
feet on ground

your words are like honey to my ears

you know exactly what I want to hear

I put a wall up so I don't have to face my fear.

When I fall for someone I usually end up tears.

This isn't about the fear of rejection

but its actually about the fear of perfection.

I know no one is "Perfect" but I made you my selection.

I created this image of you, I set a high expectation.

I go to bed a night not giving into temptation.

I'd probably do anything for you without an explanation.

You see I always end up falling so hard and so fast

I should be really careful because my heart is made of glass.

When I look for love, I look for something that will last.

Something a lot better than I had in the past.

I know I shouldn't expect too much

I know with this love thing i should never rush.

but can I get a " Refill" of this "Conversational Lush"

I wish I could slow down my mind

I wish i could speed up time.

I wish you could hurry up and be mine.

The Boyfriends Of The 2000s

Thank you, J14, for the Posters

622
J14 magazine

Every girl remembers her first crush. Even if your first crush was the boy in your kindergarten class that ate crayons, your first true love will always be the one that holds the key to your heart. Growing up in the 2000s, everyone knew who your dream guy was. Your family probably still give you grief and your best friends probably still reminisce, so it is impossible to forget your first celebrity crush. You bought a Tiger Beat magazine every chance you could just to read up about what your favorite celebrity was doing. Your room was fully decorated with posters of them, and it wasn't unusual to have fights with your best friends over who was going to marry him. If you were a 90's baby, lucky you because the 2000s were full of boys that were easy to love. I hope you enjoy a walk down memory lane and quickly realize that Bieber was definitely not the first guy with that hair cut. Here are 15 90's baby's first boyfriends.