Unique Halloween Costumes

10 Crazy Halloween Costume Ideas To Help You Stand Out At A College Halloween Party

Sometimes, being basic is just not enough.

204
https://unsplash.com/photos/A59lWOrZVnw

Are you tired of wearing the same basic, boring, costumes every Halloween? Don't wanna procrastinate until the last day and end up dressing up like a cat again? Want to stand out in the crowd and be remembered for having a great costume?

Here are 10 wacky, unique costume ideas that every college student should consider rocking this October.

1. Flo from the Progressive commercials

You'll definitely stand out at a party for dressing up as an absolute ICON.

2. Chick Magnet

This pun will definitely make everybody chuckle!

3. Triceratops

This costume is enormous and looks like it's pretty hard to walk in, but hey, at least you'll look dino-mite.

4. Macaroni and Cheese

Dress up as one of the most classic dorm room staples! This website gives you a tutorial on how to make the costume.

5. Moth and Lamp

This one is technically just a meme, but you and your best friend should definitely dress up as this (weird) 2018 moth and lamp meme.

6. Arthur

Another meme - this Arthur meme is a little dead by now, but the costume is still pretty original and definitely will still make you stand out among all the cats and bunnies.

7. Ramen

Another way to dress up like a snacc.

8. Asparagus

I personally haven't seen anyone touch an asparagus since coming to college, so there's a 100% chance no other college kid will think of this idea.

9. Squirrel

Nothing says scary like a giant squirrel.

10. Cat, but like an actual cat

Think the idea of being a cat for halloween is still cool, but want to stand out? Look no further!

There you have it! A couple of meme costumes, three food costumes, and a bunch of random costumes. Hopefully, these ideas gave you some inspiration for your next Halloween party!