Cranberry Celebration Is The Best Thanksgiving Food

When people think of Thanksgiving food, they think of the usual turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes. Little do they know there are so many more options to what you can eat on this glorious holiday. Besides these three items, you can eat green beans, rolls, casseroles, noodles, and my ultimate favorite: cranberry celebration. There are two kinds of cranberry dishes that people get confused by. There is cranberry celebration, and then there is cranberry sauce. Cranberry sauce is a gelatin type food that comes from a can. Cranberry celebration is a salad type item filled with cranberries, nuts, and even pineapple. This item is a top tier Thanksgiving food, but a lot of people do not understand the fine taste it brings to the table. Since Thanksgiving is right around the corner, I've seen different articles bashing this fabulous food by calling it the "worst rated Thanksgiving food." I'm here to defend this sweet dish and get everyone to try it at least once.

This dish is considered a dessert item, but it's ten times better to eat it with your meal. Every other Thanksgiving food item is savory, so it's nice to have something that's sweet with it on the side. This dish is very unpopular, so if you're someone like me who likes to go for things unknown, this is another reason to try this perfect dish! If you think about it, this might be the healthiest Thanksgiving food of them all. Everything is mostly high in sodium and fat, but cranberry celebration is really 90% fruit. If you're trying to not gain that holiday weight, this is a dish for you. I'll be honest, cranberry celebration looks like it wouldn't be very tasty, but looks are always deceiving. Once you get a sweet taste of it, you'll be craving it for every Thanksgiving to come.

One thing I like to do with it is mix it with my turkey, it creates an ultimate flavor. It's almost like in "Ratatouille" when Remy mixes the strawberry with the cheese and fireworks explode everywhere. It is truly a new sensation. This Thanksgiving, don't be picky and try something new. Trust me, it'll be worth it.