10 Reasons Cozy Coffee Shops Are Still Relevant In Summer

Whether you enjoy iced coffee or cold coffee, the shops are always in fashion!

69

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE coffee. I also enjoy hitting up new (and old) coffee shops around my hometown during the summer. Coffee shops are wonderful places. Whether you're cramming in study time for those summer courses, hanging with friends on a coffee date, or just grabbing a cup to go - coffee shops are a great go-to for a bit of fun and time inside on those scorching summer days.

1. Coffee shops are always bustling with activity.

Moms going back and forth corraling their children, businessman stopping by for a quick order of coffee, tea lovers trying the newest brew, etc. It never gets boring.

2. There's an abundance of coffee, tea, and treats to keep you awake.

3. They're an opportunity to venture into something new while staying in one of your favorite places.

Trying a new coffee shop nearby is just a starter!

4. Coffee shops are awesome places for an intimate date.

5. They always smell AMAZING.

The coffee, the sweet treats...heart eyes emoji!

6. Coffee shops have swag that'll look stylish anywhere, any day.

Coffee mugs, t-shirts, travel cups, coffee grounds, I could go on and on.

7. It's a location that allows so many different activities.

Homework, hanging out with friends, paperwork, bible study, a date, and more! It's a great place to get whatever you need done, or just to hang out!

8. Summer is hot, but for those that love their hot tea and hot coffee, coffee shops make sure those stay for purchase too!

9. Coffee shops offer an opportunity to get out of the house or take that relaxing break during your workday.

10. You'll get some great ideas for decorating your room in next year's dorm or apartment!

Coffee shops shouldn't be taken out of the mix of activities just because it's not winter or fall anymore. Hardcore coffee and tea lovers know that coffee shops are "in" year-round. While Starbucks is the go-to for most of us, maybe try venturing to an independent coffee shop you've never been to before to add a bit of spice to the mix!