Things Covid-19 has changed

Things Covid-19 has changed

It has torn us all down in some way shape and form

45
Things Covid-19 has changed

What the covid-19 virus means for me..

This virus has completely flipped my entire life upside down, as it has for almost everyone! This virus has made college so much harder to do than it already was, it has closed down all campus' for the rest of the semester so it's all online now. Anyone that knows me knows i cannot do a math class online, it is my absolute worst subject in the world, i'm really struggling with this a lot. I know most people are out there struggling to make ends meet with the loss of their jobs and having to file for unemployment, I am honestly one of the lucky ones to still have a job. I am not even going to sit here and tell you I am excited to have my job, yes it's making money and I should be excited, but I am terrified. I am terrified I am going to catch the virus. Yes my job is doing an amazing job through this entire thing, but man I am so scared. Those aren't the only things that suck about this entire thing, I am a social butterfly. Not being able to see my friends and go and do things is actually more tiring than being able to see them and going out and doing things. I am going to tell you why I am so used to being out and doing things that I am so bored I feel so tired, mentally and physically. This virus has ruined a bunch of things for me this year, and I know there is not a single thing I can do about it. One example being my birthday. I can't see any of my friends on my birthday, I don't have to work on my birthday so I am literally stuck in my house doing nothing. How fun is that? The answer is, it's not going to be. Now I know a group of people who are hurting way more than me…

The senior class of 2020, these kids are hurting really bad. They have worked so hard for the last 12 years to make it to this point to graduate, and they might not even be able to do that. That has got to be the worst feeling. They didn't know that their senior year of sports was going to get taken from them just like that. They had no idea they would wake up one day go to school and not go back for a while, if at all for the rest of the school year. They might not be able to walk across the stage and finally get the satisfaction of graduating! Not only the seniors are hurting though, what about the juniors? They have been looking forward to prom for the last 11 years and now they can't even have that. Most of them already got dresses and everything, what are they supposed to do? Let's just take a second to realize that these are the only grades affected though, how about those that are supposed to be graduating college in May. They aren't getting a graduation ceremony either to show all their hard work for the last 4 plus years they put in away at college.

The only thing we can do during this time is just sit tight and let it play out. We all have to be strong and stick together through this dark time. We are all strong and we can do it!