7 Encouraging Quotes To Help You Through A Tough Day
Life Stages

"Always keep fighting" - Jared Padalecki

28

There are moments in our lives when we feel down. Alone. Completely discouraged. Family and friends are only a phone call or text away yet we just don't have the will to talk to anyone. Personally, I think that uplifting quotes aid a lot during these emotionally draining times, which is why I decided to share a few. I hope that some of the quotes down below helps someone in feeling better.

In the words of Jared Padalecki: always keep fighting.

“Once you choose hope, anything's possible.” - Christopher Reeve

“I am strong, because I’ve been weak. I am fearless, because I’ve been afraid. I am wise, because I’ve been foolish.” - Anonymous

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain." - Vivian Greene

“When the finish line seems too far away, remember how you felt when you were back at the starting line. Regain that motivation to recharge your momentum.” - Toni Sorenson

“And so rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” - J.K. Rowling

“Most people are stronger than they know. They just forget to believe in it sometimes.” - Keith Scott

“Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” – Thich Nhat Hanh

Related Articles Around the Web