10 Country Songs That Give Me Hope About Dating

No matter what your relationship status is these songs will give you hope for the future.

6619
Photo by Roman Rjabtsev on Unsplash

Dating can be hard. In this day and age, it seems that everyone wants a relationship but no one is willing to commit to one. Whether you're single, kind of dating or it's just plain complicated I find that a good country song can ease your anxious heart. Even if you're in a relationship these songs can remind you how amazing having a partner can be and how we should treat them.

1. 'Butterflies' by Kacey Musgraves

A song about a love interest who 'lifts you up instead of holding you down' and always leaves you with butterflies. Falling in love shouldn't be stressful it should be exciting and fun.

2. 'What Ifs' by Kane Brown

Sometimes we need the reminder to not overthink everything and just go for it.

3. 'Written in the Sand' by Old Dominion

Some relationships are meant to last a lifetime and others just a night. Whichever you chose to remember to be honest with yourself about what you really want.

4. 'You Make It Easy' by Jason Aldean

Love isn't always the easiest, but there are special people out there that make it easy to love them.

5. 'Meant to Be' by Bebe Rexha and Florida-Georgia Line

If you're still overthinking it, listen to 'Meant To Be'. This song highlights how everything will fall into place and we need to stop worrying about the past.

6. 'Break Up In The End' by Cole Swindell

Not all relationships end in happily-ever-afters and sometimes they are not meant to. Some relationships have other purposes and we will remember them even after they end.

7. 'Speechless' by Dan + Shay

This song perfectly describes how it should feel when you look at the love of your life. I can't listen to this song without crying midway through, happy tears of course.

8. 'Greatest Love Story' by LANCO

Sometimes we fall in love and then fall apart, and then fall back in love again. No matter what separates us, love always finds a way to bring people back together.

9. 'This Is It' by Scott McCreery

A perfect song about what it feels walking down the aisle and looking at the person you're going to spend your life with. This music video is so beautiful too and I recommend watching it if you have time.

10. 'Beautiful Crazy' by Luke Combs

Luke Combs' voice is enchanting in this beautiful song about loving someone and how loving them makes you feel.