Country Songs About Life

You Better Believe There's A Country Song For THAT Moment

Country music is food for the soul.

794

The best part about country music is that every song tells a story. Some of the stories are about love. Some are about heartbreak. Some are about growing up. Through every important life moment, there's a country song to explain how you're feeling. From the deepest heartbreak to the happiest most joy-filled experiences there's a song about it.

"American Kids" - Kenny Chesney 

This one is about something bigger than everything else. This song tells a story about life and encompasses just about everything. It talks about living your life in a happy and carefree way while accepting who you are. Isn't that what we all want? After all, we're all a little messed up, but we're all alright.

"You're Gonna Miss This" - Trace Adkins

One of the scariest things about this life is growing up. And, guess what? There's a country song for that too. No matter what stage of life you're in, this is sure to get you feeling some type of way. The lyrics are so true and important. When life gets a little too crazy and everything seems to be one big mess, give this song a listen because someday it'll all be over — you're gonna miss this.

"Young Love" - Kip Moore

Then, there's the song that everyone can relate to at some point in time. The first young, reckless, crazy love — the one that no one can ever forget if they tried. But honestly, does anyone really want to? This song describes the thrill and happiness that comes from being young and in love. Give this song a listen and relive those beautiful times for four minutes and forty-one seconds.

"Song for Another Time" - Old Dominion

We all need a song like this one to remind us to live in the moment. Life is too short to be anything but happy. This is exactly the feeling you can hear through these lyrics. We can never be certain what tomorrow will bring, so you have to live for today. Find joy at the moment you're in; you can worry about all the other things later. Keep on living that teenage dream even if it's only for a moment longer.

"Barefoot Blue Jean Night" - Jake Owen

This song just simply sounds like summer. There are some songs that just make you want to drive until you get lost singing your heart out with the windows down and the sun shining down. There is something extra special about songs like these. These songs have the power to make you smile even at the worst times. How lucky we are to have way music that can make us feel in such a way.

"Before He Cheats" - Carrie Underwood

Of course, the list wouldn't be complete without a good old break up song. This one just so happens to be one of the most epic breakup songs of all time. No song can compare to Carrie's lyrics in this song. There's only one word to describe this: iconic.

"Kiss Somebody" - Morgan Evans

Well, there's not much to say about this one. Listen to it RIGHT NOW! The lyrics say it all.

"Illinois" - Brett Edlredge 

Sometimes, you just need a little piece of home that you can take anywhere with you. That's the best part about music is that no matter where you go, you can take it with you. On the days where you feel a little lost and need a reminder where you came from, this is the perfect way to do just that.

"Die A Happy Man" - Thomas Rhett 

Country music wouldn't be country music without love songs. These songs tell the most beautiful love stories. Listen to them and remember that there is someone out there like this for you. Find someone who puts meanings to the lyrics, but don't settle for anything less. You deserve a love like this.

"I Hope You Dance" - Lee Ann Womack

This song is probably the most relevant on the entire list. It is easily some of the best advice that anyone can give. Be humble. Be joyful. Be happy. Be adventurous always. What better advice is there than this?

No matter what you're feeling, there's a country song that describes it perfectly that will be there to walk the walk with you.