40 Country Rap Songs To Add To Your Summer Playlist, That Doesn’t Include ‘Old Town Road’

Put a little something extra in your tailgate.

1917
Quinn Ryder Smith

Everyone knows once summer starts so do lake days, beach trips, and mud boggs. Well most people have country playlists made for these days and nights spent drinking and having a great time in the sun. To add a little extra vibes to the party throw on some country rap. Here's 40 of my favorites

1. ‘Chillin in the Backwoods’ by Jawga Boyz

2. ‘Do You Wanna’ by Shotgun Shane

3. ‘Country Folks’ by Bubba Sparxxx feat. Colt Ford & Danny Boone 

4. ‘My Neck of the Woods’ by Upchurch

5. ‘Backroads Life’ by Charlie Farley feat. The Lacs

6. ‘Drop a Tailgate’ by Cypress Spring feat. Colt Ford

7. ‘Radio Jam’ by Upchurch

8. ‘Southern Land’ by Taylor Ray Holbrook feat. Ryan Upchurch

9. ‘Way of Life’ by Cypress Spring feat. The Lacs & Danny Boone

10. ‘Country Round Here’ Bottleneck feat. Jawga Boyz

11. ‘Country Ways’ by Bottleneck feat. Jordan Bush

12. ‘Hillbilly Heaven’ by Charlie Farley, Demun Jones

13. ‘Bump in her Country’ by Cypress Spring

14. ‘Long Road’ by Big Matt

15. ‘Let Your Country Hang Out’ by The Lacs

16. ‘I Might Be a Redneck’ by Bottleneck feat. Jawga Boyz 

17. ‘Southern Comfort’ by The Stixxx

18. ‘Down A Road’ by Hard Target

19. ‘Drinks Up’ by The Lacs

20. ‘Campfire Cologne’ by Demun Jones feat. Ryan Upchurch 

21. ‘Jammin Sweet Home Alabama’ by Hosier

22. ‘Simple Man’ by The Stixxx

23. ‘Home of the Brave’ by Adam Calhoun

24. ‘Drivin’ Around Song’ by Colt Ford feat. Jason Aldean 

25. ‘Tennessee Dreamin’ by Upchurch 

26. ‘Square Body’ by Shotgun Shane

27. ‘The Old Days’ by Upchurch feat. Justin Adams

28. ‘Music Up Windows Down’ by Hosier feat. Shotgun Shane

29. ‘Where I Belong’ by Bottleneck feat. Damien Starkey

30. ‘Doin’ My Thing’ by Cody Cooke and the Bayou Outlaws

31. ‘Backwoods Boys’ by Charlie Farley feat. Daniel Lee

32. ‘Die Tonight’ by Adam Calhoun feat. Upchurch 

33. ‘Workin’ On’ by Colt Ford

34. ‘Rolling Stoned’ by Upchurch

35. ‘Ride Through the Country’ by Colt Ford feat. John Michael Montgomery 

36. ‘Country Roads’ by Apalachee Falls feat. Apalachee Don, Manchild Marshall, & Byrd Dog

37. ‘Hillbilly’ by Upchurch 

38. ‘Pour Another Round’ by Twang and Round

39. ‘Field Party(Remix)’ by The Lacs feat. Colt Ford & JJ Lawhorn

40. ‘All Weekend Long’ by The Lacs

Now that you have a few new songs to enjoy during your summer sit back relax and crack a few cold ones and make it a summer to remember.