24 Country Lyrics Every College Girl Needs For Every Summer Instagram Caption Occasion

"We stayed up all night long, made our drinks too strong" - Sam Hunt

370
Sam Hunt//Instagram

There are two things in life that are guaranteed this summer, you're going to post Instagrams and you're going to need a good caption.

To make the process easier for you, here's a list of the most insta-caption worthy country lyrics to fit all your caption needs

The Best Friend Picture

1. "We're giving this life everything we've got and then some, it ain't always pretty, but it's real" -Rodney Atkins

2. "Life with you makes perfect sense, you're my best friend" -Tim McGraw

3. "We were brave, we were crazy, we were mostly young" -Kenny Chesney

4. "Money was gas, dreams were dust, love was fast, and we were us" -Keith Urban/Miranda Lambert

The Beach Picture

5. "And I think I might have found me my own kind of paradise" -Zac Brown Band

6. "On some beach, somewhere" -Blake Shelton

7. "The sun and the sand and a drink in my hand" -Kenny Chesney

8. "I'm on a beach somewhere, sippin' something strong" -Dierks Bentley

9. "No shoes, no shirt, no problems" -Kenny Chesney

The Couple's Picture

10. "God gave me you for the ups and downs" -Blake Shelton

11. "You can crash my party anytime" -Luke Bryan

12. "God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you" -Rascal Flatts

13. "Be a best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I love you" -Lee Brice

14. "You and tequila make me crazy" -Kenny Chesney

15. "all I need in this life is your crazy love" -Thomas Rhett

The Party Picture

16. "Sorry For Partying and Bacardi'n" -Thomas Rhett

17. "A little messed up but we're all alright" -Kenny Chesney

18. "That fireball whiskey whispers temptation in my ear" -Florida Georgia Line

19. "God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy" -Billy Currington

20. "Never gonna grow up, never gonna slow down" -Jake Owen

21. "We stayed up all night long, made our drinks too strong" - Sam Hunt

The Inevitable Selfie

22. "There's a little bit of devil in those angel eyes" - Love and Theft

23. "Got a rebel soul and a whole lot of gypsy wild style" - Kenny Chesney

24. "How am I ever gonna be old and wise, if I ain't ever young and crazy" -Frankie Ballard