Why Country Music Will Always Bring Me Home

Just something about it.

415
https://unsplash.com/photos/Bs0zgYkYEZw

I distinctly remember sitting in the backseat of the car as a young girl, and intently listening to the music that was playing on the radio. For the very first time, I listened to each of the words and wanted to understand the true meaning behind song, rather than just being drawn to the beat or the catchy chorus. This was the very beginning of my true love for country music.

I was young at the time so being so drawn to the songs that played on this specific station was something that was unusual for me. I so clearly remember the fact that they sounded so different than any other songs I have ever heard before. The fact that each song had a very specific and heartfelt meaning was something that has always stayed so close to my heart.

Ever since I was first introduced, all types of country music have been incorporated into my everyday life. It always had it's way of brightening my day or relating to whatever situation I currently am going through. Something about is comforting sound always puts me at ease and gives me the mentality that everything is going to be ok in the end.

Throughout my life, the one thing that has always been consistent and has endlessly kept me sane is my love for country music. The numerous amount of talented artists and their passion for the work that they produce is truly remarkable in all shapes and forms. No matter what I encounter throughout my many journeys, I know that I will always find myself at home when within the comfort of country music.