Did Disney Predict the Corona Virus...?

Did Disney Predict the Corona Virus...?

Or Did They Just Provide Entertainment During Quarantine

21
Did Disney Predict the Corona Virus...?
www.youtube.com

If you haven't seen all the hubub about Tangled predicting the Corona Virus you honestly need to look it up. But I can abbreviate it for you....because believe it or not I have way too much time on my hands due to the virus and so many businesses closing. So if you google what kingdom does Tangled take place in you will find that the answer is...wait for it...the kingdom of CORONA. If you have seen the movie Tangled you know that Repunzel has to spend all her time in a tower. It sounds like quarantine to me. If you look at some of the lyrics from this movie you will see that ultimately it describes what life is like during a quarantine.

The song is called "When Will my Life Begin?" Some of the lyrics from this song include "7 AM, the usual morning lineup
Start on the chores and sweep 'til the floor's all clean Polish and wax, do laundry and mop and shine up Sweep again and by then it's like 7:15". Okay, I might not be getting up at seven am however I'm still getting up about the same time every day. And I try to be productive. Cleaning might not be the first thing I do every day but eventually, I get to it. This song continues to provide ideas of what to do when you're trapped indoors (just like Rapunzel is trapped in the tower unable to escape.) "And so I'll read a book or maybe two or three I'll add a few new paintings To my gallery I'll play guitar and knit And cook." These are some wonderful ideas to do during a quarantine. Reading, painting, learning something new or cooking. I can honestly say I've done a few of these during my quarantine. Repunzel continues to give some suggestions. "Then, after lunch, it's puzzles and darts and baking Paper mache, a bit of ballet and chess Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch, take a climb, sew a dress". I can't exactly do all of these things due to not having the supplies but I think she's trying to give some wonderful suggestions.

Another Disney movie I have seen that I think predicts this Corona Virus is Frozen. Frozen was another one of my all-time favorite Disney movies. The song "For the First Time in Forever" helps remind us of life after a Quarantine. " The window is open! So's that door! I didn't know they did that anymore!" This is something that will probably amaze us after this is all over.

I know there are more but I'll save that for another article. But if you're looking for something to do during the quarantine head over to Disney Plus and watch any Disney Movie. I know you won't be disappointed.