Whether you're a freshman or a senior, flirting can be a thrilling activity to engage in. Try it out a few times. Who know, maybe something beneficial will come out of it!
- Make subtle eye contact while “studying” in the library and/or student gathering place. You’d be so surprised. Sometimes the library can be just as lit as a frat party in terms of catching baes.
- Get to know your neighbors in the dorm or apartment complex. There might be a hottie living right down the hall, and you never see him because you’re too busy being reclusive. Leave your room and explore the opportunities.
- Sit next to the dream boy in class. Conveniently drop your pencil (whoops). If you’re a “charmer” like me, you’ll probably end up screwing it up and falling over instead. Leave this move for a day in which you’re feeling confident and adept.
- Join study groups. Consult the hottie when you’re lost (RIP to your grade on the test). I’m sorry, I don’t understand that at all, but could you flip your hair once again? I swear it helps me concentrate...
- Sit in the cafe. Sip coffee. Flutter your eyelashes in a subdued manner as you read your school books and assert casual glances in his direction. Another basic move that can easily be effed up. Attempt with caution.
- Be the boldest you’ve been in your entire life and ask a guy at a party to dance with you. Just make sure he’s actually hot...